Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You DJ's got me into this, now you got me out.

Yeto

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now that I know all the techniques to get the girl, I need help for this case...

I met this girl and she is totally in love bla bla bla, but now I can't breath, she comes to my place with clothes for 2 or 3 days, don't get me wrong, I like her but not that much, for me its just sex, and one night is ok, but not every night, and she seems just to not get enough...

I want to tell but I dont want to hurt her or loose her and go from too much sex to no sex at all, the way I was before, so, just wanted to post this to know DJ's opinions.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love it when the sh1t backfires. Here's another reason not to catch one-itis, you make yourself available and the next thing you know, she has her own drawer in your bathroom.

Be a man the next time she tries that, play that you are busy. If you didn't have one-itis and was seeing other women you would be busy, wouldn't you?

Face it, you may have learned a bunch of the methods but you have your AFC ways. By putting her needs above your own you have allowed her to do what she has done.

Last edited:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost In Translation
yes yes to Obi Wan ( Francisco d'Anconia
) you listen..... :)

Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**
Ahhh, how about the monicer "Francisco Don Obi Juan Kenobi??" Huh, huh, huh???

I wonder how that would look on a business card???....Hmmmm...

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you tell her to stop bringing stuff to stay two or three days in a row now that you already let her do it a few times, there will be a fight.
if you continue to see her after this fight, things will get sour and she will harbour a secret grudge towards you.

think it thru and decide if you are really interested in this woman first, if you are not willing to accept her over stepping like this in the beginning , then stop seeing her .

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Yeto
Now that I know all the techniques to get the girl, I need help for this case...

I met this girl and she is totally in love bla bla bla, but now I can't breath, she comes to my place with clothes for 2 or 3 days, don't get me wrong, I like her but not that much, for me its just sex, and one night is ok, but not every night, and she seems just to not get enough...

I want to tell but I dont want to hurt her or loose her and go from too much sex to no sex at all, the way I was before, so, just wanted to post this to know DJ's opinions.
Ok, Yeto, what seems to be the problem? Do you not enjoy sex? You have found and INTERESTED heterosexual female, these days about as rare as the Shroud of Turin, and about as accessible. What is it you want, a typical "party" girl who has 8 million male friends, is a bisexual, and a sexual tease? You have found one that actually enjoys sex, live it up, baby!

Albion4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Yeto

Dude, women are not meant to be booty calls. Although those are nice, they are very rare. Women, after all, want the same thing men do; to find the right one and settle down (This is the mature forum after all).

If she's spending to much time with you tell her that. Tell her she's smothering you. Tell her that you really like her but it's way to early to be "living together". She may get mad at you and think you want to break up. She may not talk to you for a few days. But, if her interest level is as high as you say it is then she'll be calling. And if she doesn't it's her loss.

Peace

-Craig

jack80202

Don Juan
Reaction score
there are girsl who will have a just once a week sex relationship and there are girls who will be a booty call

You have to be willing to lose her.
You have t set your standards. If you want her just once a week so you can hunt other girls this tell you that this is not the girl you want to be wiht long term anyway so stand up!!

Tell her how it is.

Be the man.

Yeto

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys, this last one from JACK80202 is the one that best defines the situation.

I guess this is not the one I want to keep, and being with her all the time makes me feel like if I am loosing time to chase other pvssy.

When we go to a restaurant, I compare her with other girls and I am like 'damn'.

Anyways, I'll be honest with her because I don't want this relationship, at the begginning was ok, not anymore, I guess is because she is not so pretty, its just the way it is.

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHA ... well, you can't always have your cake and eat it too. As a woman, I always find it amusing when a man thinks he should be able to have sex with a woman while totally disregarding what she might want. Women who just want bootie call are rare. Women who lie about just wanting bootie call but who secretly hope you'll fall in love with the bootie are a dime a dozen. Women who think this actually happens are just as common (and delusional in my opinion).

At least be kind, if you get the sense that a woman wants more than just bootie call from you and you know that's not what you want ... turn her lose. Otherwise, you're just being cruel.

FratAndDiddy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey bro, you created your own monster here.

learning how to say no is part of the turf. so, grow a pair and step up to the plate. it's easy to sit here and tell you to either dump her or marry her, but you created the scenerio and you must decide how and where this is going to end up as. this will teach you character and strategy.

you must always have a back-up plan. you must see past the starting point with all women.