"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

You Didn't Call Back... Too Bad You've Now Missed Your Chance

rben69

Don Juan
Joined
May 22, 2002
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=47605

Ok, So I knew she wouldn't call back.

Thought about it a little bit, realized that she isn't really that interesting to me, I only wanted to **** her.

Turns out why shes coming this weekend is for a party because its her friends birthday (who was with her last week)

Im thinking if I called her and was like "oh you didn't ring me blah blah." that would be like every other guy. So instead i'm not gonna worry and let her wonder why I haven't rang back chasing her like the "Oh why didn't you ring..." BS...

So i'm gonna go to this party, and say to her something like "oh I see you didnt ring me back, I guess your just intimidated by my good looks, too bad, because now you've missed your chance"

hahah that will mess her up bad :) Whatever happens **** it, i'm sure there will be other chicks who i'd rather **** at the party and if she gets jealous and comes up to me, "oh im sorry" or whatever bs , I'll say, "great... how are you gonna make it up to me?"

Kinda thinking out loud here. What do you guys reakon? Whatever i'm gonna do it anyway.

-Ben
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2002
Messages
3,956
Reaction score
16
Location
Land of the Ruins
Good idea if you really don't care much, BUT ...

keep in mind sometimes a gal who is really, REALLY hot for you will just get cold feet and chicken out. I've had that happen.

Then it's a bit tricky: you have to be firm, but cool and good-natured. Sometimes a gal will even pull this kind of crap as to see if you're cool enough to handle it the right way. Sometimes they might just be insecure. And sometimes they do this to see if you care enough to see them as good for more than a roll in the hay. Looks like you've just proven the theory behind that one, bro.

BTW, I didn't read the earlier post. This post is just FYI.
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Stop lying to yourself. If she's the person you've described to us, there's no way in hell (or heaven) she's gonna say some **** like, "I'm sorry."

Pass her up and don't even bring up the subject. Don't act cold towards her cuz that's not cool. Stay cool and treat her as you normally would without as much attention. gl.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
rben - u r going to do what u said anyway - but I thought I'd tell you that you are going to look childish and stupid for doing so. You should say nothing to this girl escept if she acknowledges you then return the gesture. Don't act like a pissed off 15 year old kid that has just been rejected!! Look and act manly and keep your dignity!!!
 

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2003
Messages
355
Reaction score
2
Location
Boston, MA
Don't take dating things personally. Act civil with her like you were friendly. That will show her that you are a man; not a boy.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2003
Messages
646
Reaction score
1
but I thought I'd tell you that you are going to look childish and stupid for doing so. You should say nothing to this girl escept if she acknowledges you then return the gesture. Don't act like a pissed off 15 year old kid that has just been rejected!!

Exactly. This will kill any chance you had with her.

When you see her next, just re-attract her. Don't mention the fact that she didn't call you back.

But the thing is chicks don't really call back anyway. So that's no indication of their interest in you.
 

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
rben - u r going to do what u said anyway - but I thought I'd tell you that you are going to look childish and stupid for doing so. You should say nothing to this girl escept if she acknowledges you then return the gesture. Don't act like a pissed off 15 year old kid that has just been rejected!! Look and act manly and keep your dignity!!!
Bump!! First you say your not going to call her again *****ing about her not calling you. But you want to take it 2 steps further by calling her out at the party!!! LOL That's even worse bro!! You'll look insecure and weak!! Don't even mention anything, be civil and move on!!! Find new girls and chalk her up to experience.



PIMP
 

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
The best way to get back at her is to pretend she doesn't exist. A girl flaked out on me for a date 2 weeks ago, I ignored her for a week and she suddenly wanted to talk to me... funny how that works.

If she does try and talk to you, just explain to her in a nice and polite manner that you don't put up with immature little girls, and then simply walk away.
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
rben - u r going to do what u said anyway - but I thought I'd tell you that you are going to look childish and stupid for doing so. You should say nothing to this girl escept if she acknowledges you then return the gesture. Don't act like a pissed off 15 year old kid that has just been rejected!! Look and act manly and keep your dignity!!!
whoa whoa....I'm only 15 and we're talking a sophisticated 15 yr old here (me). Don't think much about her. Drop her and move on. If she calls crawling back, THEN do what you planned, to a lesser degree (greater impact). hell, i think he already did it...aka, got ***** slapped.
 

rben69

Don Juan
Joined
May 22, 2002
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
haha, nah I haven't already done it. Haha, now ive had a change of heart thanks to you guys. Group hug.. uh maybe not.

Im gonna goto the party and have some fun and ignore her a bit, then flirt a little bit, then go and find other things to do, like flirt with other girls. :)

Haha, well It sounded good at the time. I was gonna do it kind of jokingly, but guess if you guys didn't think that then it wouldn't come across that way.

I was thinking of just messaging her "oh too bad now youve just missed your chance :/" and see if I get a message or a call. But I guess not.

-Ben
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top