"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

You decide!

Who is what

  • Eternal is godly, Player is a keyboard jockey.

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Player is godly, Eternal is a keyboard jockey.

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Both are godly.

    Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Both are keyboard jockeys.

    Votes: 14 36.8%
  • The so called "middle ground."

    Votes: 4 10.5%

  • Total voters
    38
Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
You need to post up whether or not The realness is actually me Player Supreme or not Eternal.

You watched that thread go on and on until The Realness showed up...then you closed it.

So why don't you post it here for those dummies who think that shyt.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Yeah. I checked IP's and Player does NOT have the same IP as Realness. Unless he is on an IP changer. They aren't even close.
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by eternal
Yeah. I checked IP's and Player does NOT have the same IP as Realness. Unless he is on an IP changer. They aren't even close.
Thank you...but what is an IP changer....and you had to throw that in now didn't ya...

No wonder your only a side kick in this ball game.

Now get back in your place tonto
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
Thank you...but what is an IP changer....and you had to throw that in now didn't ya...

No wonder your only a side kick in this ball game.

Now get back in your place tonto
IP Changer - Something that can change your IP address.

Though yours has stayed the same the whole time. So no, you don't have one.

Who holds more power Player? ;)
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

MrBond_Age

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
165
Reaction score
0
Player, the IP changers in questions are the proxy browsers you asked me about. I thought I had given you plenty of explanations though.
 

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
This sh1t is insanley hilarous.

"Although his ghetto/pimp lingo might lead some to beleive that he isn't so smart"...


LOL!

Now you know i'm gonna have to link this to the PU.:D
 

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
Originally posted by eternal
Yeah. I checked IP's and Player does NOT have the same IP as Realness. Unless he is on an IP changer. They aren't even close.
lol,man..................
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by MrBond_Age
Player, the IP changers in questions are the proxy browsers you asked me about. I thought I had given you plenty of explanations though.
nope, I didn't follow it up. I was going to sneak back into that chicks site and re-post some hateration but I didn't have time to read the stuff on it.

hmmmm maybe now I will. Seems like a cool idea...muahahahaha!!
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by Tha Realnezz
This sh1t is insanley hilarous.

"Although his ghetto/pimp lingo might lead some to beleive that he isn't so smart"...


LOL!

Now you know i'm gonna have to link this to the PU.:D
yeah nucca! I was going to also. I haven't had a good laugh like this in quite a while. I've forgotten how much flame wars can be.

Notice how their only attack is on grammar? Like that bothers you or I...now that's some weak assed funny shyt homie.

That bobbob fool posted some shyt about being 26 years old and never had a girlfriend and being skinny and some other shyt in the mature section.

I don't understand his hateration since I posted no comment and didn't bash his punk ass...but I guess that is what he wanted was my attention...


now he's got it...

can he handle it? NO!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Sobb sobb...ok I must admit the truth...no real let me go...let me tell it like it is...I said let me go nigga...

I gots to speak the truth.....about who I really am.

My real name is Sneedly. My first name is melvis. I'm a internet fake...yeah.

And those are not me in my photo's...their my twin brothers. yeah....

I'm an internet pimp and KJ. Ok.

Hehehehehe...this is way too much fun.

Especially some 26 year old talking **** about my ho's when he is a virgin himself...now that's funny.
 

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
Damn,now everybody's all quiet,checking facts and doing searches.This is funny,they're not gonna let you win..there are on that Republican sh1t.
 

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2002
Messages
705
Reaction score
2
Age
43
Location
The World In My Eyes
Damn, whats really good with Sosuave? Everyone is going at everyone and getting mad at people now for no reason...Quit this sh1t and lets talk about the b1tches instead of some people acting like some...Like one of my old friends said, "Stop being a b1tch and get a b1tch!"...Hit dogs will holler...
 

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
545
Reaction score
14
So what brought on this digital whip it out and see who's is bigger contest. By the way if you let the opinions of others define you, you can no longer define the way for you to be.

-Grey Fox
 

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2002
Messages
705
Reaction score
2
Age
43
Location
The World In My Eyes
BTW, why do people think Player Supreme and The Realness are the same person? The Realness used to post here a long time ago and got banned like 2 times...I remember cause he had those Cormega quotes in his sig...
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
^^^Holla..
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by TheInfamousCBear
BTW, why do people think Player Supreme and The Realness are the same person? The Realness used to post here a long time ago and got banned like 2 times...I remember cause he had those Cormega quotes in his sig...
Cause those guys are idiots. They jumped the gun without doing real research. And now they have egg all over their face.

I laughed when I read that shyt. Real's style of writing is way different from mine. And if I had taken that screen name the last thing I would do is leave a refference to Pimphop.com in the sig.

I guess those guys are so dumb they didn't think of it. Nobody is that stupid but those idiots are as it can be seen.

GAWD I'M LOVING THIS!!!! AND I AM NOT EVEN INSTIGATING ANYTHING THEY ARE COMING AFTER ME.

So now the mods don't have to PM me ban threats or anything like that. I'm in da clear as we can all see.
 

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
2,517
Reaction score
215
Location
Canada
Originally posted by Tha Realnezz
This sh1t is insanley hilarous.

"Although his ghetto/pimp lingo might lead some to beleive that he isn't so smart"...


LOL!

Now you know i'm gonna have to link this to the PU.:D
That was me who wrote that. Didn't even notice I spelled 'believe" incorrectly :) .

Its not that I have a problem with the ghetto speak (lol) I quite like it. I've just noticed some people slamming Player for his style of writing. Some people just don't get it. Or they start looking for anything to jump on a guy for if they are losing their argument.
 
Last edited:

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
Nah,I just found it funny I wasn't implying that you don't like him or whatever.I

know what you meant ...it just sounds funny.:D
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top