“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

You COULD die today......

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2002
Messages
1,012
Reaction score
209
Location
UK
Ok guys, you're all probably aware of the mental trick you can use to 'fool' yourself into thinking it's your last day on earth, meaning you will do everything you wanted to do and fear won't stop you. But even using this mental trick, you know it's not really your last day, you're just pretending for the sake of conquering fear.

The solution is to realise that while it is not certain that today is the last day of your life, IT COULD BE. YOU COULD DIE TODAY. YOU COULD GET RUN OVER WHILE CROSSING THE ROAD. YOU COULD GET A SUDDEN ILLNESS AND DIE. WHO KNOWS? When you are conscious that today COULD be your last day, fear of approaching a girl will not bother you. You won't even care about rejection. So come on guys, wake up.....LIVE NOW, DO NOT HESITATE.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

OleRyder

Don Juan
Joined
May 1, 2003
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Gee... I live with this thought every day, as I sling my a$$ over my bike seat...
 

Ofus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2002
Messages
371
Reaction score
2
Good tip.

Many people live in the future or the past. Why not live in the current moment and enjoy life now!
 

Ragnar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2002
Messages
217
Reaction score
2
off topic...hey guitar whizz do you like steely dan?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

GuitarOnFire

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 31, 2001
Messages
395
Reaction score
1
Age
43
Location
Ottawa
If you accept that death is inevitable, then it can help motivate you into living your life better than thinking that you can die today.

For example, if you knew that you were to die today, wouldn't that make you fear doing anything that could put you into harm's way?
 

divega

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2002
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
So true. Better make sure I get in all the procrastination I can.
 

atomsk

Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2002
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
no matter how hard I try, I cant convince myself that it's my last day, not even that I could possibly die! I just picture it. It might be because nobody close to me has ever died.
 

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
Yeah, I have trouble staying in the mind set also. Of course it is a good mind set to be in.
 

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2002
Messages
1,012
Reaction score
209
Location
UK
Originally posted by Ragnar
off topic...hey guitar whizz do you like steely dan?
I don't think I've heard any Steely Dan, but I'm a big fan of most 70s and 80s rock groups.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2002
Messages
1,012
Reaction score
209
Location
UK
Originally posted by GuitarOnFire
If you accept that death is inevitable, then it can help motivate you into living your life better than thinking that you can die today.

For example, if you knew that you were to die today, wouldn't that make you fear doing anything that could put you into harm's way?
Not really...the kind of risks I am talking about are not big physical risks, but more emotional risks. Approaching a girl won't kill you, but you will have to go through fear.
 
Top