Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"You could be trouble for me!"

Matt ala Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get this from a girl who I have been DJing. I asked her why she can't look into my eye's for more than 2 seconds. Her response is I could be trouble for her.

This girl or women rather is 29 and has a kid. She has a lame a$$ boyfriend but that doesn't matter to be honest. Just a minor distraction.

So I bring her out to lunch and she is talking but can't keep that eye contact. I on the hand was looking at her and smiling like I normally do to girls.

I asked her later and tells me that I am hot and that she fears she wont be able to contain herself if we are alone. I tell her in return that to me trouble is something unwelcome. I then proceeded to tell her I want her to go out with me some evening. She said ok and then i left...smiling of course! :D

M.A.C.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Nice man, if a girl cant hold eye contact its almost always a sign she wants your shlong.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is great!!! I love it when the tables are turned and they are the ones on the defensive. We all have experienced that feeling when we are intimidated by a woman who we feel is so out of our league.

Too late now, she's already "In Trouble!"

Make your move champ. Make sure you keep coming across as in total control of yourself, yet don't let too much time pass you bye.

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Matt ala Casanova

This girl or women rather is 29 and has a kid. She has a lame a$$ boyfriend but that doesn't matter to be honest. Just a minor distraction.

Mac,
she has a boyfriend AND a kid?. Come on mac, your better than this. Don't settle for that drama, its not worth it.

You can do better

Matt ala Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: "You could be trouble for me!"

Originally posted by myfriendblu
Mac,
she has a boyfriend AND a kid?. Come on mac, your better than this. Don't settle for that drama, its not worth it.

You can do better
I'm not settling, just having some fun. I have to break the monotny of it all sometimes. MILF's are fun, and to be honest, they can pose a challenge better than single bimbo's. Besides I may just keep her in my friend zone for social proof, she has ALOT of hot single friends.

I'm the envy of the inner chick ya ya sisterhood. :D

I'll keep ya posted.
M.A.C.

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: "You could be trouble for me!"

Besides I may just keep her in my friend zone for social proof, she has ALOT of hot single friends.

M.A.C.
Well in that case.......A OK!

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"You could be trouble for me" could mean anything. I've sad a variation of that to girls before. Regardless you'll drive yourself trying to crazy trying to figure out what any girl MEANS by what they say. They don't even know. You intimidate her; that's for sure. Whether you're attractive to her we'll find out. But with that 99% success rate you're talking about, I'll go with the odds and say she is : )

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: "You could be trouble for me!"

I'm not settling, just having some fun. I have to break the monotny of it all sometimes. MILF's are fun, and to be honest, they can pose a challenge better than single bimbo's. Besides I may just keep her in my friend zone for social proof, she has ALOT of hot single friends.

I'm the envy of the inner chick ya ya sisterhood. :D

I'll keep ya posted.
M.A.C.
And this is why it is good to keep no stone unturned. The practice is good, the challenge is fun and there is nothing wrong if she's in the LJBF zone especially if her single friends are hot!

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
OK THIS IS IT

I AM NOT A FUKING PRIEST ..therefore i wont say if what you are doing is right or wrong ..but based on what you said that girl
is a hoe and you can bang her if you wanted too.....This doesnt need explanations....

I would suggest three things....if you decide to bang her (From my own experience)

1-) Find out if her boyfriend is violent or phsyco...
2-) If he carries a gun
3-) If you are going to try to bang her ..its time to be straight out....and bring it to the table

Good Djin though

Matt ala Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: OK THIS IS IT

Originally posted by tiburon
I AM NOT A FUKING PRIEST ..therefore i wont say if what you are doing is right or wrong ..but based on what you said that girl
is a hoe and you can bang her if you wanted too.....This doesnt need explanations....

I would suggest three things....if you decide to bang her (From my own experience)

1-) Find out if her boyfriend is violent or phsyco...
2-) If he carries a gun
3-) If you are going to try to bang her ..its time to be straight out....and bring it to the table

Good Djin though
Yo....

Her BF status is either here nor there. I carry a 9mm Ruger. I don't think I will bang her, but who knows, some nights are different than others.

M.A.C.

Reaction score
Everytime a woman has said this too me we ended up f*uckin.

I deliberately agree with them when they say I will be trouble...it only makes them want it even more...