Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

you cant talk to girls?

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
many people can not talk to girls and find it very hard to push themselves, they say it all day long that they will to themselves in their head, but then chiken out when it comes to doing it well heres a tip for you.

use peer presure, go out with your freinds and tell them all that you are going to approch girls, make a big deal out of it so they will remember to remind you if you 'forget' aka chiken out, they will remind you and you would not want to bail out infront of your freinds would you?

and remember that lost oppertunity hurts more then rejection

hope iv been a help

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you shouldn't be doing it just so you don't look like you have sand in your pvssy in front of your friends. You should be approaching and getting numbers to get pvssy. plain and simple.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes i know that, but some people can not push themselves to do it, so what other way is there, if you cant push your self, whats better then getitng others to push you

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so if you can't push yourself to make a move and lick this girls you approched titties, are you going to have your friends do that to? check_mate_kid_uk, you should try online personals if you don't have the weight in your sack to talk to a girl in person. :eek:

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey i can push myself, but some people can not, thats why i posted this.