"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

You can't call yourself a DJ if you do any online dating

captain55

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Messages
1,212
Reaction score
439
First let me say I am not making this post to brag it all I am telling the honest truth. The few times I have gotten on bumble or tinder apps I don't really get any good matches. Real life is the total opposite. In real life, I can pretty much have any woman I want. Put a 9 in front of me I will pull her number most of the time. Every single time I go out in a big city, I end up getting sexual with at least an 8 or at the very least get her number and go out with her later. If I were to strictly pursue women online I wouldn't get any of these women.

Sure if I took some really good photos I might clean up but the sole act of pursuing women online is beta to me. How can you ****ing game a woman when she knows your online? I pursue women as I go through my daily activities. I work 12 hours a day and workout. The only time I hit on women is at the gym, at gas stations filling up my 100k mercedes (which helps a ton), or at starbucks when I am on a coffee break as I get ready to go back to the office and make more money. And I won't go out of my way for more than 10 minutes. The sole idea of even MESSAGING a woman for validation is weak to me. Women pursued men back in the day. And thats the way it should be.

Now I am not dissing any man who dates online, no....baby steps. But you will never pull the quality you can online as in the real world. You don't have body language, humor, etc to your advantage. All of which play a huge role in attraction. Cold approach is nervous at first but eventually you make a game out of it.

No matter how hot that chick you see is, just remember she's been bent over, ****ed the **** out of, and probably ghosted by some Chad who she still has feelings for. Chad doesn't even want her. And I'm that next Chad.

Online dating is easy, I get it. But your pride is more important fellas. Don't give into the app. Don't waste a second on any woman that needs to resort to online date. I can assure you hot women that aren't mentally ill have no reason to be on an app. All my friends are on these apps and I try to talk them out of it, they get nowhere...its truly sad. . Good looking guys with money and careers and they still get flaked on by 6's and 7's its pretty sad to watch.

Anyways Im off to the gym, lets see what I find
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,704
Reaction score
5,130
Yes, you get so much poontang in real life that you feel the need to brag about it in this forum - even adding in that you drive a Mercedes Benz.
 

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
WTF. My d1ck doesn't care where puss comes from. OLD is a fish trap if you run it right. Set your traps. Get on with life. Check your catch occasionally.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Yes, you get so much poontang in real life that you feel the need to brag about it in this forum - even adding in that you drive a Mercedes Benz.
Don't forget that he called himself a Chad, and he's off to the gym now.

The old "post on sosuave then go to the gym" routine all the Chads are doing now.
 
Top