Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You cannot negotiate Desire. I told her, whatever her response to my desire was, I do what I have to do.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're free to judge crazy people and their crazy ideas. Humans are meant to judge. Thanks to all kinds of judgments that we are able to evolve this far as a civilization.

It's because you people stop judging as if it's a bad thing that led your entire Western society to its decay of today.

Look at this picture from this article:

This creature has 11000 piercings on her body.

It's not normal. So I judge her as a crazy person who has severe mental problems that needs to be treated, not getting married. And I will never allow my children near this kind of person. It's just fuccking common sense.
I might have to make this gal my new avatar. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a relationship where both sides have side pieces can still be a relationship. Like if you have a wife and you live together and share finances and have sex in the weekdays;

but then on weekends you both go out with your side pieces of the month;

That would clearly show a difference between the wife/husband and the side piece enough where I can see how it makes sense to call that a relationship that's open.
When it comes to having side pieces, you know damn well the core difference between men and women.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I was in an open relationship I would want it to be either:

one of my plates will let me keep my other side pieces if I give her official status as girlfriend

Or

My girlfriend is bisexual so I let her hook up with girls in exchange for bringing home some of them for threesomes and foursomes.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was also raised strict Roman Catholic which played a huge part too.
The Catholic Church's dogma is anti-divorce, though most practicing Catholics who file for a marriage annulment eventually get it. If you're a practicing Catholic and your wedding isn't in a Catholic Church, you don't need to file for an annulment if divorce happens. However, in the eyes of the Catholic Church, you are fornicating if you do that. The Catholic Church's dogma is against non-marital sex and the marriage has to be a Catholic marriage.

A lot of practicing Catholics don't fully practice the dogma and haven't since around the era of Vatican II. Hardcore Catholicism is very difficult to follow.

Or maybe it was simply my mom's desire to remain married to keep up appearances.

She was very into that, keeping up appearances, and in the area where we lived (upper middle class to upper class) it was quite the norm.
That's normal in those areas. Those "Real Housewives of X" shows on Bravo are examples of that. Though, some Real Housewives are divorcee drama queens. Keeping up an image is big for Real Housewives types, though many of those so-called Housewives are not actual housewives when the series begins. Many have jobs.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This creature has 11000 piercings on her body.

It's not normal. So I judge her as a crazy person who has severe mental problems that needs to be treated, not getting married. And I will never allow my children near this kind of person. It's just fuccking common sense.
The groom must be one sandwich short of a picnic too. Presumably he asked someone's permission to
marry that thing.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
There’s a lot of talk on this thread about not judging. Everybody judges. When you decide not to respond to somebody’s advances you were judging.

IME Usually the people that say that they don’t judge our huge judges..