Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"You can take me to _____"

DonJuanabe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate this statement and I try to avoid women who say it. You can take me to a ball game... You can take me to a four star restaurant... You can take me camping... You can take me to a bar or night club...

It's very common with online dating to see it in a profile but you can also hear women say it. Basically, the purpose of a man is to take them places and, hey, aren't you special, the woman is so multifaceted that she can fit in anywhere, whether dressed up or dressed down. They aren't gold diggers per se, it's more of a sense of entitlement, but they view giving up the p*ssy as a form of barter. Take them places and pay for shyt and they'll spread their legs. Of course, you need to be a good looking chauffeur, not just any chauffeur will do.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"OK, but if I take you there I get a BJ on the car ride home."

Honestly, what kind of woman says yes to a date by telling you where you can take her...and also you have to pay...and also you have to not look at other girls...and also you have to drive...and also you have to not be seeing anyone else...and also you owe her the most romantic night she has ever had...and and and and and.

Fvck em. Take her where you goddamn please, anything you come up with is probably far more interesting than something she chooses.

flashpoint

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
doesnt that get boring to constantly whine about what women feel/want/get/have/do/ whatever ...?

if it bothers you than dont take that biatch nowhere. or ask her what you get in return. let her do your dishes, that could also show how dedicated she is to the cause.