Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You Can Find Girls Even in the Weirdest Places

BigSmooth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm visiting NYC for 3 weeks, and so far I've already hooked up with 2 local girls. (IT'S NOT THAT HARD GUYS)

Girl 1: Me and my friend walk into a Qdoba (Chipotle-like place) to grab a quick bite and we sit down at the bar area. I sit next to a girl who I originally guess is around 23-24 and extremely fine. I pay no attention to her and just start chatting with my friend. We must have been talking about something funny because she keeps on looking at us and finally chimes in "so where are y'all from?" I told her that we're from Texas just visiting and we start talking about where she's from and all that (she's from Boston), and turns out she's in town for an internship. This girl is originally from Argentina and is an 8 at least with an amazingly fit body. She then tells us that her and her coworkers were planning on going out that night and that we should come meet up with her/them. I told her that her offer sounds nice, and that we'll think about it. She then stated that it'd be really fun so I told her "alright I'll text you tonight and see where you're at. Give me your number". We then meet up with her and her friends later that night and long story short, I took her home.

Girl 2: There's a local diner down the street from where I'm staying and they serve amazing clam chowder. So I go in one night around 11:45 for a snack and I notice a hottie working the front desk. I don't go out of my way to talk to her. I eat my food and leave. I come back in a couple days and I see her working again. This time when I'm paying (you pay at the front desk), I make small talk telling her that they serve some amazing clam chowder and that I'll be back again for sure. I ask her if she's working tomorrow and I told her I won't cause too much trouble. I come back again and this time I turn the charm. I tell her that she works too much and she needs to get out more and that her favorite part of the day is when I come in. She tells me that she hates me and that I am the worst customer ever. I tell her to come eat by me when she goes on break and we end up talking for a good hour. Turns out she moved to New York from Poland 4 years ago, and is making her own life here. I tell her that she has gorgeous eyes and that she should write down her number in case I'm ever visiting New York again. She tells me she can't write down her number because she'll get in trouble. I tell her that since she's on break it's fine. Again long story short, I text her later that night after I leave the diner and turns out she got off work early and she ended up coming back to my place.

Lessons: Never make too much effort to try to hit on girls. It comes off as desperate and more likely than not you won't succeed. The most important thing is to be aware of your surroundings, show patience, and take advantage of opportunities when they arise.

When an opportunity does arise, play it cool. Tell yourself that you're the sh!t.

Your initial interaction doesn't have to immediately be sexual. Being C+F or whatever PUA tactics "work" these days is lame, desperate, and just unnatural. Start off being friendly and cordial...and once you gauge her responses, then turn up the heat slightly.

~BSmooth

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll take it.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigSmooth said:
So I'm visiting NYC for 3 weeks, and so far I've already hooked up with 2 local girls. (IT'S NOT THAT HARD GUYS)

Girl 1: Me and my friend walk into a Qdoba (Chipotle-like place) to grab a quick bite and we sit down at the bar area. I sit next to a girl who I originally guess is around 23-24 and extremely fine. I pay no attention to her and just start chatting with my friend. We must have been talking about something funny because she keeps on looking at us and finally chimes in "so where are y'all from?" I told her that we're from Texas just visiting and we start talking about where she's from and all that (she's from Boston), and turns out she's in town for an internship. This girl is originally from Argentina and is an 8 at least with an amazingly fit body. She then tells us that her and her coworkers were planning on going out that night and that we should come meet up with her/them. I told her that her offer sounds nice, and that we'll think about it. She then stated that it'd be really fun so I told her "alright I'll text you tonight and see where you're at. Give me your number". We then meet up with her and her friends later that night and long story short, I took her home.

Girl 2: There's a local diner down the street from where I'm staying and they serve amazing clam chowder. So I go in one night around 11:45 for a snack and I notice a hottie working the front desk. I don't go out of my way to talk to her. I eat my food and leave. I come back in a couple days and I see her working again. This time when I'm paying (you pay at the front desk), I make small talk telling her that they serve some amazing clam chowder and that I'll be back again for sure. I ask her if she's working tomorrow and I told her I won't cause too much trouble. I come back again and this time I turn the charm. I tell her that she works too much and she needs to get out more and that her favorite part of the day is when I come in. She tells me that she hates me and that I am the worst customer ever. I tell her to come eat by me when she goes on break and we end up talking for a good hour. Turns out she moved to New York from Poland 4 years ago, and is making her own life here. I tell her that she has gorgeous eyes and that she should write down her number in case I'm ever visiting New York again. She tells me she can't write down her number because she'll get in trouble. I tell her that since she's on break it's fine. Again long story short, I text her later that night after I leave the diner and turns out she got off work early and she ended up coming back to my place.

Lessons: Never make too much effort to try to hit on girls. It comes off as desperate and more likely than not you won't succeed. The most important thing is to be aware of your surroundings, show patience, and take advantage of opportunities when they arise.

When an opportunity does arise, play it cool. Tell yourself that you're the sh!t.

Your initial interaction doesn't have to immediately be sexual. Being C+F or whatever PUA tactics "work" these days is lame, desperate, and just unnatural. Start off being friendly and cordial...and once you gauge her responses, then turn up the heat slightly.

~BSmooth
Notice a commonality? Both girls were not really locals.

Same thing here in Toronto. Sure if you happen to hit the lottery and meet a girl new to the country or new to the city it can be easy. And it has been for me in the past. One time I was opened by an almost model looking girl on the subway who was new to the country. Can you believe that?

But with a girl born and raised in the city? Her contempt for anything but a model millionaire man is palatable from across the room.

yyc12

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:
But with a girl born and raised in the city? Her contempt for anything but a model millionaire man is palatable from across the room.
I think that's most girls in Canada, lol. Didn't really tell the difference between Toronto girls and the ones in my city.