Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You can dump on AD all you want....

gekkoca

Don Juan
Reaction score
ALL THAT I HAVE TO SAY IS:
THERE IS A REASON FOR THE HUGE MARKET WITH ROMANCE NOVELS!
WHAT KIND OF MEN CHARACTERIZED?
ITS WHAT WOMEN FANTASIZE ABOUT!
WHAT THEY REALLY WANT PERHAPS!....

WHAT DO YOU THINK ! YOUR OPINIONS!

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Gaming111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guys in the romance novels have all that women want... From a girlfriend. Society has women protrayed as wanting the "sensitive, emotional man" when 50 million years of evolution have her pointed towards the "strong, powerful man." This is why the dating game is so confusing... Women are asking for one thing, and going for another. Moreover, guys who attempt to be "strong" are taken as chauvinists, or opposed to feminism (which has turned into just male bashing, but I digress).

So in short: judge women by the kind of guys they REALLY GO OUT WITH rather than those they would like to imagine.

------------------
Please remember to use the "SEARCH" function in this forum on the topic you have questions about before asking, because it most likely has been answered already! Thank you.

The DJ Bible http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/Forum6/HTML/000512.html

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread was started a year ago. Back then, I was still understanding the 'game'.

Then, I was wondering the possibilities. Today, I am reaping in the results.

-When I call a woman, she is extremely excited and extremely eager to talk.

-When I ask a woman on a date, she says yes and tries to re-arrange her schedule.

-In intimacy, a woman tries to see how far she can get with me.

-Girlfriends believe they are lucky to be with me.

Now, I know what you are saying. "Pook, stop gloating." But it's not gloating.

You do not call her immediately after you get her number not because of a 'technique' that says, "Wait five days before calling" but because you don't need her.

You do not bring flowers on the first date not because of a master plan but because your life, your emotions, do not (yet) revolve around her.

You do not accept a wishy washy acceptance of a date not because it being listed in a manual but because you want someone who really WANTS to be with you.

Anti-Dump simply showed how to protect your heart. Devlar thought it was all tactics and tricks to get woman. Tactics and tricks to get women is the Lay Guide. Anti-Dump's advice is very much the opposite of the 'hard and fast' approach of the layguide. Anti-Dump showed how to simply avoid unrequited love.

I've put Anti-Dump's advice into practice for quite a while. I don't get every women (who does?). But the ones I do get I keep which is what matters. I have been told, "Pook, you're not like most guys. You have a lot of self-control." They fall in love with me on their own and its up to ME to decide "Should I go for her? Why not her?" The decision is now mine rather then the woman's (and women are much much more happier with this attitude then the nice guy one. I'm much happier with it too. EVERYONE WINS)

In the end, it's not about women; it's about life.

------------------
Pook
"As you think, you shall become."
"Men will be nice when nice guys get laid."

XCMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is ridiculous. We shouldn't be fighting over this. Do what works for you. Being a DJ is all about change, making yourself better, being who you wish to be. It starts with working out a bit more, upgrading the wardrobe and style to fir what you want to be. After a while, it all falls together. Some women like to play games, and we all know how to spot those women. Relationships work on 2 levels: Physical and Emotional. Women use the physical to get the emotional, and men viceversa. This causes many problems in relationships. We're all individuals... Personally, I think this site leans toward the side of just having sex, and that's great but at the same time, there is a desire to settle down eventually, and we also need to learn how to keep the keepers. This board does it all. Keep Confident, Calm, Collected, and be who you want to be.

Later.

------------------
"I must not fear. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration..." Dune

dark.spirit

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Devlar:

...You can date all the ho's you want, i wont, and because you date them more women become ho's. If every man on the planet gained some balls and began to dump women for features other than their fat ass, you'd be more likely to find someone that is compatible with your intelect and personality...
CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP...

I post something like this to defend my own thread: "...picking" 'fruit'...
Devlar is speaking wise words...
Its guys like him and pook that make the site worth something.

-------------
dark.spirit

------------------
dark.spirit

"Opt by peace...because dark.spirit make no prisioners..."

"those who follow the way fight with spirit..."

"those who know do not speak, those who speak do not know..."

dark.spirit

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pook:
This thread was started a year ago. Back then, I was still understanding the 'game'.

-When I ask a woman on a date, she says yes and tries to re-arrange her schedule.

You do not call her immediately after you get her number not because of a 'technique' that says, "Wait five days before calling" but because you don't need her.

You do not bring flowers on the first date not because of a master plan but because your life, your emotions, do not (yet) revolve around her.

You do not accept a wishy washy acceptance of a date not because it being listed in a manual but because you want someone who really WANTS to be with you.

Anti-Dump simply showed how to protect your heart. Devlar thought it was all tactics and tricks to get woman. Tactics and tricks to get women is the Lay Guide. Anti-Dump's advice is very much the opposite of the 'hard and fast' approach of the layguide. Anti-Dump showed how to simply avoid unrequited love.

I've put Anti-Dump's advice into practice for quite a while. I don't get every women (who does?). But the ones I do get I keep which is what matters. I have been told, "Pook, you're not like most guys. You have a lot of self-control." They fall in love with me on their own and its up to ME to decide "Should I go for her? Why not her?" The decision is now mine rather then the woman's (and women are much much more happier with this attitude then the nice guy one. I'm much happier with it too. EVERYONE WINS)

dark.spirit

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pook:

Racer X

Don Juan
Reaction score

[This message has been edited by Racer X (edited 11-26-2002).]

Ryan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AD is the wisest brotha I know!!!!!!!

------------------
. . /} . .
._/OO\_ .
. . ) ( . .
. . |/ . .
. ./|. . .
. .' '. . .
PIMP THE BEEYATCHES

YOU'RE MOST WELCOME TO COME CHILL OUT AT MY SITE>>>>>
http://pub14.ezboard.com/bsouthafricanteens

GET $5 FOR SIGNING UP W/PAYPAL>>>>>>>
http://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=2HFT2CAQDEWVJ GET IT NOW!!!!

1 "I have run out of ways to fail; now I can only succeed!!!"

2 "Life is a checkerboard, and the player opposite you is time. If you hesitate before moving, or neglect to move promptly,your men will be wiped off the board by time. You are playing against a partner who will not tolerate indecision!"

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score