Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You can do nice things for women and not be a Beta.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...and it makes you an Alpha because you do it on your terms.

See the difference in buying a black dress and sending it over with a note that reads "get ready and wear this, I'll pick you up at 7" and
going shopping with her and having her ask "would you buy this for me sweetie?"

Mainly the way to make that distinction is to do it before she asks, and do it when it is unexpected, and do it because making her happy makes you genuinely happy.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

See the difference in buying a black dress and sending it over with a note that reads "get ready and wear this, I'll pick you up at 7" and

Mainly the way to make that distinction is to do it before she asks, and do it when it is unexpected, and do it because making her happy makes you genuinely happy.
You can do nice things and not seem like a "beta". It's all based on how these niceties are presented.

Serenity

Reaction score
This is the difference between being "nice" and being nice. It's all about your agenda or lack thereof. Guys who are "nice" do it with an agenda, such as in the hopes of making her like him, fvck him and so on. Guys who are nice do it just because.

Most guys who are "nice" will deny that they do it as part of an attempt to reach a desired outcome. They'll also fail at differentiating "nice" and nice, believing they are genuinely nice when they're not really.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the difference between being "nice" and being nice. It's all about your agenda or lack thereof. Guys who are "nice" do it with an agenda, such as in the hopes of making her like him, fvck him and so on. Guys who are nice do it just because.

Most guys who are "nice" will deny that they do it as part of an attempt to reach a desired outcome. They'll also fail at differentiating "nice" and nice, believing they are genuinely nice when they're not really.
Some folks core is "nice", others folks core is "non giving". When you fake it to get something that's usually bad.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some folks core is "nice", others folks core is "non giving". When you fake it to get something that's usually bad.
Those with value give freely because they need nothing in return.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is those folks that are nice at their core get accused of faking it.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman will never remember all the “nice” things you did for her, but she will forever remember all the negative things you did. Keep that in mind when you think about “giving freely”

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

Wrong.

You don't do it to make her happier.

You do it because it amuses you to do so, her feelings is irrelevant, it's a bonus if she likes it and it's also a bonus is she doesn't - that way you know you must replace her with a newer younger version.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Wrong.

You don't do it to make her happier.

You do it because it amuses you to do so, her feelings is irrelevant, it's a bonus if she likes it and it's also a bonus is she doesn't - that way you know you must replace her with a newer younger version.
This. When a dude does something, he does it for himself not to illicit a reaction; positive or negative. Doing something in the hopes that another person would appreciate or do the same for you is covert and needy.