“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

"you can call me later" ???

face2003

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2003
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
ubiquitous
I called up this hb that i have been talking to and going out with (not bf gf yet tho) and she was watching a movie with her friends and said that i could call her back later...should i call?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2002
Messages
424
Reaction score
2
Location
UK
No, don't. She was with her friends, she just wants respect from them and to make them think she can control men.
 

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
18
yeah listen to fragmentor

just leave it and if she rings you wondering why you havn't rang her...then you're doing a good job so far.

If not just leave it till you see her next otherwise
 
Top