Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You Benefit by Whitening Your Teeth

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiInCollege

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
USA, Graduated Already - old screen name!
White teeth will motivate you to smile more often.

I used to never smile until I realized I had a great smile. After whitening my teeth, I now smile even more often.

You can talk to your dentist or go to your local Wal-Mart for a kit. I recommend Rembrandt brand whitening gel and toothpaste.

Before you speak to a girl, all you have is your appearance. A warm smile sets up the positive impression to start your conversation.

------------------
KiInCollege
"Sometimes all you need is a smile."
"Never be satisfied, but keep it positive."

Mercury

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you use both the gel and the toothpaste or just one? I agree, good,straight, white teeth send out a positive message of confidence...and increases your looks up atleast a few points.

corruptrelic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree women are attracted to "perfect" teeth. It's too bad I have a chipped tooth and no dental insurance to get it fixed.

KiInCollege

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
USA, Graduated Already - old screen name!
Mercury, use the Rembrandt toothpaste twice a day and the gel once a day.

The Rembrandt kit at Wal-Mart is about $25. That price is insignificant to the actual value it serves.

Corruptrelic, you have porcelain options available through your dentist. Ask your dentist about it.

------------------
KiInCollege
"Sometimes all you need is a smile."
"Never be satisfied, but keep it positive."

Pimp For A Living

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember not to smoke or drink coffee, either.

Both of these habits can stain your teeth horribly.

Same goes for sodas like Dr. Pepper and Coca Cola.

------------------
Pimp For A Living
"Pimpin' them hoes since God only knows..."

DJKondor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mansfield woodhouse, nottinghamshire, england
well, i apparently have really white teeth naturally, but all that got ruined when i had my braces fitted

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJKondor:
well, i apparently have really white teeth naturally
level of intelligence improving every day on this board eh?

oblizue

Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunatly some are not so lucky :/.

My teeth are permanently stained because I received a certain set of antibiotics that I should not have been given. The result was marks on my teeth that I hear are pretty hard to get rid of.

Oh well, just gotta live with it.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by oblizue:
Unfortunatly some are not so lucky :/.

My teeth are permanently stained because I received a certain set of antibiotics that I should not have been given. The result was marks on my teeth that I hear are pretty hard to get rid of.

Oh well, just gotta live with it.

For $500, you can get a brand new set of teeth. I'm not sure what its called, but apparently it literlly gives your teeth a new "cover", whitening it to perfection.

However, it is $500 per tooth, which is quite expensi.

DJKondor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mansfield woodhouse, nottinghamshire, england
Originally posted by Jester:
level of intelligence improving every day on this board eh?

yeh, im learning alot

Don_juan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best way to whitten your teeth is with a carmabide peroxide of at least 16%, up to 23%. It's what the dentists use, it's the only one which can say "fda approved to whitten teeth".... you may have had good results with that rembrandt but I'd be willing to bet your teeth weren't too stained to begin with or they slightly lightened.

That same $25 plus a little more (probably around 35 total) could get you a real bleaching kit. I don't think wal-mart or any stores carry the real deal, don't know why. But I got a kit from ultra-white on the internet and it worked very well! Took about 2 weeks, my teeth were really sensative which was the only drawback but now I get complimented on them all the time. Just don't go overboard and use it for a month straight until your teeth glow in the dark or something....

Lilredplaya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
*chuckles thinking of a Friends episode"

If youve ever seen the episode you know what im talking about. Ross. lol.

hairybeard

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't dip tobacco either. I do that **** (been trying to quit for a few years) and it stains your teeth pretty bad.

MattB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get crest whitestrips professional

Powertrip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On a side note, I got all of my teeth capped about three years ago (long story made short, I had some spaces and missing adult teeth which required "implants" to replace) even though my smile back then wasnt too shabby, it still made for a HUGE boost in my confidence level.

I can now smile and talk to anyone without worrying about my teeth, and they'll stay white no matter what. The only downside is the 13k that I'm still paying off.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about those Colgate Dental Whitening Strips? I've heard good things about them. They are the adhesive strips you put on the surface of your teeth for about an hour everyday, for about a month.

According to them, it WILL give you noticeably white teeth.

- Jake

Originally posted by KiInCollege:
White teeth will motivate you to smile more often.

I used to never smile until I realized I had a great smile. After whitening my teeth, I now smile even more often.

You can talk to your dentist or go to your local Wal-Mart for a kit. I recommend Rembrandt brand whitening gel and toothpaste.

Before you speak to a girl, all you have is your appearance. A warm smile sets up the positive impression to start your conversation.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah what!!! old thread?!?! **** Ya'll!!

Anyawyas i was recently at my dentist office getting some porcelain crown work and i forgot to ask the b1tch some questions about bleaching.. so i'll ask ya'll...

1. How white do you're teeth get after a bleaching are they "whiter" from the original color or just insanley white teeth like these...:D

2.How much does it cost,for a whole mouth Job ?(no homo)

3.How long does it last?

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RE:

hard to give up coffee...I have cut back to about 1 - 2 cups a week instead of a cup everyday. Coffee will f up your teeth though

Rondavu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to www.perfectsmiles.com. I think it's Dr. Bruce Houghton or something. He claims to make your teeth perfect in a few painless affordable visits. Not sure if anyone here is accessible to him but it might put you on track to something similar near you. He's supposedly the best in the world at what he does.

Anonymous56

Don Juan
Reaction score
My teeth are good all around except my front teeth have a space between them. I always smile with my mouth closed unless im cracking up at something real funny.....I heard there are procedures that can rid of this problem. I just hope its not too pricey. I am seeing my dentist tomorrow so I guess I will ask him.

Status
Not open for further replies.