Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You Benefit by Whitening Your Teeth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Yo if u got a gap in ur teeth just tie a piece of floss around them, that will close it up swift..trust me. I knew this chick that did it and her teeth looked fine.. Trry it out.

Anonymous56

Don Juan
Reaction score
No its not small enough of a gap. I talked to my dentist I am getting veneers or something done. It doesnt cost that much either..insurance covers most of it.

Anonymous56

Don Juan
Reaction score
if I did that then I would have a gap between my tooth next to my front tooth and my front tooth.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard that Rembrandt and other whitening toothpastes are too abrasive and actually wear the enamel off of your teeth.

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slickster said:
I've heard that Rembrandt and other whitening toothpastes are too abrasive and actually wear the enamel off of your teeth.
Fluoride rinse offsets this. It also may slow the whitening process some, one has to find a balance.

supajsilver2

Don Juan
Reaction score
a word of caution to some people who might get too crazy trying to do this--i've seen people who had their teeth whitened a variety of ways, and if you overdo it, the teeth look like plastic or some sh*t. to the point where it's very obvious you whitened them. turnoff, right?

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Braces

DJKondor said:
well, i apparently have really white teeth naturally, but all that got ruined when i had my braces fitted
Yes, that's true. People usually don't get the advise to be careful with what they eat and drink AFTER the braces come off. Your teeth need quite some time to restore. Teeth are very vulnerable for at least three months after the braces have been removed.

The first three months after the braces have been removed:
  • Prevent eating more than three times a day
  • Brush your teeth (not too hard) after you eat
  • Rinse your mouth with water immediately after you drink something
  • Avoid alcoholic drinks (yep, no beer)

People who whitened their teeth should also be given this advise. Even if you're just using a whitening toothpaste. By the way, stop using the whitening toothpaste after someone commented on how white your teeth are. :D

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry too much about white teeth, though. (unless you're an actor)
People don't really notice "less than white" teeth at night!

Cruise

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Julian said:
Yo if u got a gap in ur teeth just tie a piece of floss around them, that will close it up swift..trust me. I knew this chick that did it and her teeth looked fine.. Trry it out.

LOL. That s.hit's ghetto as f.uck.

Status
Not open for further replies.