"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

You are Your Own Motivator

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
I used to always seek approval from family & friends before I did anything...
-whether it was the clothes I buy
-my university major
pretty much everything in my life.

This made me the biggest AFC ever. I never had confidence to do anything by myself.

I always thought others knew better.

Now I finally realise that ONLY I KNOW WHAT IS BEST FOR ME!

RESULT
Despite getting lots of disaproval from family and friends,
I totally ignore them now...
I realise what they have to say is complete Shy*t
I don't waste my time seeking for their approval for anything from anyone anymore..
I just follow my own passions

MORAL:
Find trust in yourself, believe in yourself....do what you want to do.....have confidence in that .....and you will become successful in everything you do.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Retrothe80sninja

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2004
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Age
37
good advice, although you might want to add one thing.

I realise what they have to say is complete Shy*t
Don't completely ignore constructive advice from people who know what they're talking about. Don't automaticaly accept their opinion but take it, evaluate it, and decide for yourself whether you want to use it or not. You might just be hurting yourself by not accepting opinions. Such as, when I play the piano, if I get an opinion about my playing from my dad who has been playing for around 40 years I am not going to simply dismiss the comment as useless, it might be very valuable indeed. Just wanted to add that point in.

~Retro
 
Top