Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You are the prize, she is a winner.

YourGreatestFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
It isn't a secret what most guys consider having sex with a girl as some type of achievement. People somehow look down on male virgins, right? If you think what fcking a girl is something to be proud about then you are still coming from a wrong place.

It is she who should be proud of being fcked by me. It is she who got serious achievement by sleeping with me. Why I can sincerely think like this and most guys can't? Because getting me isn't easy - I have standards. She should put some work to get me. Even if she is 10/10 hot babe I wouldn't sleep with her if she do nothing to deserve it.

Most guys have wrong understanding about standards. If you have standard of sleeping only with educated hot girls with big tits then it means nothing in terms of your attractiveness, it is just a useless filter. Real standards should be about what she do for you specifically. You could call it as "passive" and "active" standards. Passive standards - everything she already achieved before even talking to you. Active standards - everything what she did specifically to please you and earn your approval.

And having active standards is a key to being attractive man, to come from high value frame and getting DGAF attitude. If she isn't ready to do something for you then she don't meet your standards and you will find someone else. It shouldn't be easy for a girl to get you, it shouldn't be easy for her to sleep with you. Prize could be considered as a prize only if it is limited and can't be gotten without considerable efforts. Not just any girl could sleep with me, but those who can - they are always better than those who can't, they proved their superiority to other girls by winning me. This type of value is what women want - on sexual market women compete with other women, they don't compete with men. Become a source of her superiority to other women and she wouldn't be able to leave you.

Last edited:

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting thinking.. "This type of value is what women want - on sexual market women compete with other women".

Likewise a woman will gain self respect if other women look at her.. if men look they are pervertz

F-ings cat's... the creature many have, few like, no one understand.