"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

You are the prize, she is a winner.

YourGreatestFear

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2019
Messages
164
Reaction score
114
Age
31
It isn't a secret what most guys consider having sex with a girl as some type of achievement. People somehow look down on male virgins, right? If you think what fcking a girl is something to be proud about then you are still coming from a wrong place.

It is she who should be proud of being fcked by me. It is she who got serious achievement by sleeping with me. Why I can sincerely think like this and most guys can't? Because getting me isn't easy - I have standards. She should put some work to get me. Even if she is 10/10 hot babe I wouldn't sleep with her if she do nothing to deserve it.

Most guys have wrong understanding about standards. If you have standard of sleeping only with educated hot girls with big tits then it means nothing in terms of your attractiveness, it is just a useless filter. Real standards should be about what she do for you specifically. You could call it as "passive" and "active" standards. Passive standards - everything she already achieved before even talking to you. Active standards - everything what she did specifically to please you and earn your approval.

And having active standards is a key to being attractive man, to come from high value frame and getting DGAF attitude. If she isn't ready to do something for you then she don't meet your standards and you will find someone else. It shouldn't be easy for a girl to get you, it shouldn't be easy for her to sleep with you. Prize could be considered as a prize only if it is limited and can't be gotten without considerable efforts. Not just any girl could sleep with me, but those who can - they are always better than those who can't, they proved their superiority to other girls by winning me. This type of value is what women want - on sexual market women compete with other women, they don't compete with men. Become a source of her superiority to other women and she wouldn't be able to leave you.
 
Last edited:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
218
Reaction score
112
Age
44
Interesting thinking.. "This type of value is what women want - on sexual market women compete with other women".

Likewise a woman will gain self respect if other women look at her.. if men look they are pervertz

F-ings cat's... the creature many have, few like, no one understand.
 
Top