Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You are such a Nice Guy

logicallefty

Reaction score
I don't understand women's taste in other women. I've heard many women talk about other women and about how beautiful they are, and when I see them I'm thinking they're not attractive at all. Well, tastes differ, so there's that. But maybe if the woman they talk about were truly that good looking, they wouldn't be wanting to give them that credit and admit it. They're already attractive, so they don't need the extra hype.
I think women will call any other woman beautiful who is thinner and has an equal or better face than they do.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you think there is ever a time where you entirely fall off the radar of a woman, you have too much respect for them; they have no shame and no statement is too big to walk back.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now
What could you say to a woman that you intend to favk if she tells you "you are such a Nice Guy". I myself find it insulting just as being compared to a doormat.

A: "No, I am not"
B: "Really? I have never been told that"
C: "Pove me I am nice (Not sure what might happen after this)
D: "I can prove you wrong". Then escalate
E: "Would a nice guy grab a girls butt in public?" Then proceed to grab her butt (expect slap perhaps?)
F: "Thats not what you moma told me last night."
G: ?
They can call an attractive alpha a nice guy cause he makes her feel good. So in ******** a "nice guy" doesn't mean what it means in feminism or in red pill.