"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

You are so mean!

felony

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 19, 2003
Messages
336
Reaction score
2
Location
Australia
Ok, every now and then chicks say this too me for no apparent reason. I swear sometimes it seems like the most random comment, i feel like saying why the hell did you say that for? when obviously it was totally inappropriate, i wasn't doing anything even remotely mean at the time.

Thoughts and the way you dj's react?

cheers,
felony.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
She's probably smiling when she says it.

More like grinning ear-to-ear.

If so, you're doing just FINE. She's not used to not having her ass kissed, not being idolized and supplicated to. And she digs it. ;)

How do you react? I dunno, you could make some ****y joke, but I'd just laugh. Somehow "just laugh" seems to be the best advice you can give any time women do something that seems ridiculous.
:p
 

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 5, 2003
Messages
963
Reaction score
39
Location
Australia
I sometimes get the variation "You like offending me don't you?" or something like that...

When they say it, it is probably not related to what you are saying right at that second. You have probably been taking the piss and she just hasn't had the guts to say "You are so mean" until that point and it has been welling up in her. I would say that you have probably had her on the back foot from the first minute and she hasn't really known how to deal with it.

Did she keep talking to you? I'd bet she did.

Good skills !
 
Top