You are seductive when...

sorin

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are seductive when...

- you are relaxed and you relax other people by your relaxation
- when you feel good in your own skin and you make other people feel good in their skin (you don't judge yourself, you don't judge them... you accept people as they are)
- you smile from the heart, because every day is an opportunity to enjoy life and through your attitude you make other people see it that way too
- you offer an honest, genuine compliment without wanting to receive something in return
- when you every day you do one thing that scares you... because you know 90% of your fears are only in your head and you help other people see them that way too
- you challenge yourself and other people to continously evolve, to grow as human beings
- you know how to listen, without talking too much yourself...
- you know how to pay attention to other people's needs without putting your need for validation or attention first
- you know how to offer energy, not just receive it/steal it/suck it from other people

Can you think of other ways you can be seductive just by the thoughts, ideas, feelings you have about yourself and the world?

Help me add new ideas to this thread, by answering it yourself...

Metaphysical

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
when you're not some punk running up in every girls face yelling "can i get your opinion? who lies more?"

TheEdgeOf

Banned
Reaction score
Metaphysical said:
when you're not some punk running up in every girls face yelling "can i get your opinion? who lies more?"
looool