Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

you are not my type......what kind of rejection is this?

librito

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok guys, this is the question I've being asking myself for a while....
most of the women that rejected me before I came to sosuave did it by telling me "you are not my type". especially the younger ones.
I totally believed that they rejected me because I was not physically the "type" of man they would go out with.
but, then I notice that most of the women that rejected me this way sooner or later started to go out with another guy who is either shorter, uglier, bolder, fatter, whatever, than me.....
were this women rejecting my personality and not they way I looked?
what is your imput about this honorable mature gentlemen?

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
looks, personality, or both, it matters not because you will never really know. if you are getting these types of rejections on a regular basis, you need to start from scratch and overhaul yourself completely. consider it a blessing that you have realized this and fix it (yourself).

thedeparted

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
when I say that to women it means: I don't find them attractive. When they say it to me it means: They don't find me attractive.

ZenGodMod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thedeparted said:
when I say that to women it means: I don't find them attractive. When they say it to me it means: They don't find me attractive.
Not in all occasions.

It could be beatch test, basically its a control mechanism women can use to keep you hooked, confused and hot on their heels. To make you ponder, wonder, lower your self esteem and also to see if you step up to the challenge (by already putting herself on a pedestal).

The first thing you need to do is mock that statement as her false assumption. We are men, we have a **** and thats the only type needed.

I've heard "your not my type" quite a number of times, and I still got them spread out on my bed...most of the time. Just kick that pedestal and watch her crash land on the bed springs.

OP needs to Display his age!

MotownMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not in all occasions.
I agree. You very well could be doing things that are making you unattractive to them, beyond the physical, if that's what is being assumed here. That's actually the far great danger.

Before I would answer, I would need to know when are they telling you this? After a few weeks or months of dating, or after you've been intimate?

Cuz if you've gotten that far, physical attraction is very unlikely to be the obstacle.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
an unambiguous one? :)

IPalindromeI

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes it can be the way you carry yourself. Even the best looking guys who get the initial attraction will get the "not my type" line shortly after if their body language says "insecure" or "creep" (not implying you are, just speaking in general).

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women will go to great lengths to avoid a straight-forward rejection. "You're not my type" is canned, ambiguous, and could apply to almost anyone. But make no mistake about it, that is a rejection. Just dont take it personally, brush off and keep swingin'.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Your not my type" is a plain old "I'm not interested". It's a buffer to prevent giving you the actual reason because that would be more confrontational, this just sounds better and leaves you no room to counter it. There is no deeper meaning to it. You will never know the true reason unless you're told so, if that's even the truth.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
librito said:
but, then I notice that most of the women that rejected me this way sooner or later started to go out with another guy who is either shorter, uglier, bolder, fatter, whatever, than me.....
It's always great that I'm not the only one seeing women going for the ugly and dweebs. I don't know if you've been following my posts, but I've been talking about this a lot.

If you're better looking than the guys these women are picking, then I can tell you for sure, it's your game. Or either, you're doing everything right the way a true Player should, but maybe have a curse hanging over you or are a victim of fate like me. lol. That's why I always say as much as women tell you "looks matter", it's bullsh*t. Women are notorious for saying one thing and doing the other. These guys are bagging these women because their game is tight, or maybe have some kind of status, or both.