"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

you are just nice before and after the sex

Sato21m

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
my gf told me yesterday because i was acting a lil mean with her that i'm the perfect boyfriend before and after the sex because i wasn't mean with her, i told her that if she thinks like that we should have sex everyday.
but you guys think i should give her a lil more of attention or not she deserved anyways she is a good gf
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Joined
Oct 25, 2003
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Location
Where ever the ho's are.
I am always extra nice after sex. This chick just gave her body to you I give her mad respect.
 

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
I think what she might have been saying is that you are an a$shole except for when you are wanting to sex her.

That's about all that I could say without anymore info.
 
Top