Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You are better off!!

Peak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that people who initially have troubles with women are much better off in he long run. So count yourself lucky that you have the problems that you are facing!!

???WHY???

Cause all these problems you are having cause you to analyse your behaviour as a person. Self analysis causes positive self-growth and is a stepping stone to intellectual maturity. The younger the age that this internal search begins the better for the person.

Many guys that never have problems with women when they are young remain ignorant to the happiness of the woman in their lives. That is, they remain oblivious to the needs of their partner and apparently, to them, everything is well. However, as the years roll on in such situations partner dissatisfaction is inevitable. The woman finds she is increasingly unhappy in a situation with an unattentive partner, so she finally decides to leave the clueless guy. Under the duress of a shattered good (in his eyes) relationship he must undergo an epiphany that the relationship was more a selfish dream of his own, rather than a two-way exchange of understanding and affection between lovers.

So, I say, count yourself lucky that you have problems today cause you have brighter prospects for understanding your future woman. Chances are you'll get to hold on to her if you keep your game tight.

Cheers.

[This message has been edited by Peak (edited 10-27-2000).]

MaMo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, I feel lucky because I know that now I have what it takes and before I did not. I was clueless.