Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Yohimbe

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is supposed to increase sensitivity. My issue right now is that I’m actually lasting too long. May also be ADHD untreated. Yohimbe is supposed to be a legitimate treatment. Any users?

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This worked like a charm btw. 40mg an hour prior. The sensation was indescribable, would recommend trying regardless.

Last edited:

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't Yohimbine just a fat burner that elevates epinephrine ? Never heard of it increasing sensitivity but it does increase libido overall

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't Yohimbine just a fat burner that elevates epinephrine ? Never heard of it increasing sensitivity but it does increase libido overall

As you’re probably aware, Nature is a super serious science journal.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This is supposed to increase sensitivity. My issue right now is that I’m actually lasting too long. May also be ADHD untreated. Yohimbe is supposed to be a legitimate treatment. Any users?
That's never an issue...even if they say it is they secretly love it. Very few men can ravage a woman like they fantasize about these days. Too many limp d1ck dudes and soy boys out there that blow their load in 2 minutes acting like a little kid on Christmas morning all excited when they see presents under the tree.

Most women think lasting "a long time" is like 10 minutes now...pathetic.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's never an issue...even if they say it is they secretly love it. Very few men can ravage a woman like they fantasize about these days. Too many limp d1ck dudes and soy boys out there that blow their load in 2 minutes acting like a little kid on Christmas morning all excited when they see presents under the tree.

Oh I mean don’t get me wrong she’s not complaining. We fvck like wild animals. But to me, the symptoms were concerning

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
+1

Skill, stamina and age will always outdo youth and enthusiasm.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score