Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Yogot to be kidding me!!

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to start Yoga classes.

What do guys wear to Yoga?

Anyone here with any experience with them please tell me what to expect.

Quit smoking, quit drinking, eat healthy, start yoga, start working out... woot!

First 3 are easy... It's the last 2 that are hard.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to start Yoga classes.

What do guys wear to Yoga?

Anyone here with any experience with them please tell me what to expect.

Quit smoking, quit drinking, eat healthy, start yoga, start working out... woot!

First 3 are easy... It's the last 2 that are hard.
Wear fresh workout clothes. Sweats and a t shirt. Yoga improves my mental clarity. Definately a good workout.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Talk before and after class. Be normal. Be cool.

Good fitting sorts and a t-shirt.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
The meca of yoga is goa beach in india, you come there, take drugs, and eventually you graduate to a class led by guru into a sex sect through having sex with your teacher. First he will bang you, then if you qualify he will let you initiate others.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The meca of yoga is goa beach in india, you come there, take drugs, and eventually you graduate to a class led by guru into a sex sect through having sex with your teacher. First he will bang you, then if you qualify he will let you initiate others.
Fvck India, I like white chicks.

Thanks for the help so far guys. I was watching some Yoga videos ... wansn't what I expected, looks alot harder than just stretching... thank god I have a male yoga type body.

Soo.. excited!

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yoga is hard. I think even Arnold Schwarzenegger said it's ones of the toughest workouts

Clothes don't matter but mental endurance does

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wear shorts and a T shirt, it doesn't require much thought. Hell, there are even yoga pants for guys.

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wear gym shorts and a fitted tee or other tighter shirt. If you wear a baggy tee it’ll end up covering your face when you’re doing inverted poses like downward dog. Yoga clothes is a multibillion dollar business so if
you want some trendier stuff, just Google. There’s actually tons of very sexy and masculine yoga shorts and pants for me. Personally i love seeing a man in well fitting yoga clothes, so sexy.

Talk outside of the studio, and be quiet inside. Bring a water bottle, face towel, and healing crystal (just kidding haha). What type of yoga mat are you using?

Yoga is my passion and i have been doing it since 1996. I am also certified to teach. Let me know if you have any questions or want to talk yoga. I think it’ll blow your mind after a while. Your body will change and become flexible and toned and strong. your orgasms will be more intense and it’ll helped your confidence and overall control over your mind and body.

These may be too much for you lol.

Attachments

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Yoga is demonic in origins go ahead and look it up. U wanna be in shape start boxing and learning to throw hands. How is starting to workout so hard? Lazy fux dont even wanna take care of their bodies until they are like 60

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Wear gym shorts and a fitted tee or other tighter shirt. If you wear a baggy tee it’ll end up covering your face when you’re doing inverted poses like downward dog. Yoga clothes is a multibillion dollar business so if
you want some trendier stuff, just Google. There’s actually tons of very sexy and masculine yoga shorts and pants for me. Personally i love seeing a man in well fitting yoga clothes, so sexy.

Talk outside of the studio, and be quiet inside. Bring a water bottle, face towel, and healing crystal (just kidding haha). What type of yoga mat are you using?

Yoga is my passion and i have been doing it since 1996. I am also certified to teach. Let me know if you have any questions or want to talk yoga. I think it’ll blow your mind after a while. Your body will change and become flexible and toned and strong. your orgasms will be more intense and it’ll helped your confidence and overall control over your mind and body.

These may be too much for you lol.

Why is your gay ass even on this site. You definitely are not a female. No woman likes dudes wearing nut hugger short shorts looking like richard simmons especially not in a yoga class. The fk is wrong with u. Also male yoga instructor? LOL okay...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basketball shorts that have the tighter shorts under them. You don't want your junk wafting in the wind

Some men go shirtless. You can probably YouTube a yoga class and see what they are wearing