Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Yo Check out this situation

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dam people check this out.

I'ma go straight to the point.

Its clear that she wants me cause she is always asking my cousin for me and she last night she called my cousin and then she called back just to tell her to tell me that she said hi.
I mean that she wants me is already clear the thing is this.

I dont really think that i want her for a LTR cause she is one of this ho's , and i've gotten the word that she still "loves" some boy that she went out with or something like that, and ive also been told that probably all she wants is just sex.
Now i got no problem giving her that cause .....sh1t........it aint like i dont want that.

But i dont want to fuk her cause im scare that her interest level will decrease i want to keep it skyhigh as it is right now what should i do in order to do that.
Thats all that im scare of right now, once i bang her i want her interest level to stay like it is now, what do i do?

She does everything that she didnt do before just to get to see me, like today she went to church all excited thinking that i was gonna be there but i didnt go, then she came by the house but i went out with my uncle. Im tellin you her interest level is red hot.

Now how do i keep it like that after the sex?

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You just have to work it like a champ. If it doesn't work out, work it back in. :D

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ye, if you give her GOOD sex her IL will rocket.... NOTHING will get a girl more hyped on you than being good in bed....

Feel free to correct me.....

Donjuanpablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aren't you meant to be a recording artist with P.Diddy at the moment?

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
?????????????
i think that u are talkin' about my cousin "chopper" aka "young city"

he use to post under this screen name.

but back to the subject now.

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and if its all in bangin' her good, i got no problem cause every girl that i've banged has lost her voice and even has cry cause of how good i was banging them.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha, Jesus. Don't be an ass. .

"But i dont want to fuk her cause im scare that her interest level will decrease i want to keep it skyhigh"

So let me get this straight. You like her. She likes you. You want to have sex with her. She wants to have sex with you. But you're NOT going to have sex with her *because* she likes you. Because you think that once she gets to know who you REALLY are, she'll *lose interest* and you'll lose some validation that you are really a desirable guy. You need to get your head outta your ass.

If you don't want to have sex with her because you want a relationship and she doesn't, then say so. That is perfectly fine. But if you don't want to have sex with her because you get off on the feeling that you get from her WANTING you, ... then you have serious issues that stem well beyond the magnitude of this situation.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just ƒuck her already.