Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Yin Yan and BJS

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I recently read a great article about maintaining relationship. See the attachment. The author talk about Man is Yin (the active part) and women is Yan (the passive, responding one), specially in bedroom. So man has to be inserting and pushing and pulling and it happens most of the time. Then I was thinking what is this author's opinion about Bjs and he get to this as well. But he says its a Men being passing and women acting active act. So BJ is not a correct act of YinYan. And then he moves on to other stuff. I agree with this. But where does this put men who enjoy having BJS? Is it true Bjs ruin relationships, specially the bedroom relationship, because it acts in inverted way to YinYan?

Is hooker and obsessed gfs are only option for BJs then?

I am really a noob. 28 yo virgin. I want to know from mature members how does BJs play out in bedroom relationships and does it end up in better and stronger relationship or bad. Also can you please add if eat her out make the relationship better or worse?

Pls put disclaimer that you are speculating if you are not experienced.

Last edited:

Serenity

Reaction score
Is it true Bjs ruin relationships, specially the bedroom relationship, because it acts in inverted way to YinYan?
No, this author is talking out of his a$$.

Is hooker and obsessed gfs are only option for BJs then?
No.

I am really a noob. 28 yo virgin. I want to know from mature members how does BJs play out in bedroom relationships and does it end up in better and stronger relationship or bad. Also can you please add if eat her out make the relationship better or worse?
It makes it worse if she doesn't like it and you push her into doing it. It makes it better if she likes it. This goes for pretty much all types of sexual activity.

Pls put disclaimer that you are speculating if you are not experienced.
I am in a relationship that has lasted several years, we are regularly having oral sex and the relationship couldn't be better.

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I make it clear from the git go I need her to suck **** and swallow or she wont stay in my life long. If she doesn't like that she's gone.

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Reaction score
I make it clear from the git go I need her to suck **** and swallow or she wont stay in my life long. If she doesn't like that she's gone.
Have you said that or this is just your projection of how u feel about yourself? If you said how did your partner react?

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems maybe irrelevent in my case. I've had girls give or not give. My current GF isn't into BJs. I don't really notice much difference in relationships. I don't eat Pv$$y either.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But he says its a Men being passing and women acting active act. So BJ is not a correct act of YinYan.
That sounds like it makes sense. But I think it's a case of how something can sound logical on paper but actually be BS.
There's also a thought that receiving a BJ is a dominant act in that it's an act of servitude on the female's behalf. By the same token, if a woman cooks a meal, that's an active act, but no one would say that is against YinYan.