Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Yet another should I move on thread

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I posted before about a woman that I am working on and have had one great date with her. Many emails before and after. We have a had a hot game going similar to sexting. The last one I sent she replied as she prepped for her work holiday party:
"Omg!
I’m trying to curl my hair but my toes are curling instead!"

We keep a separate email going as well. Not every day and short just fun stuff. She flaked on me last week which seemed legit and two days ago suggested this afternoon to meet up since she had a gift exchange with friends later. I had replied that it might work and narrowed the times down.. No reply.

On the prior flake, a few of her update emails before having to cancel go delayed in email until about 8 hours later. So today, I simply sent an email in reply to the hot one with.
"Hope your toes are OK Hey, are you expecting a reply from me? The reason that I am asking is that some of your update emails didn't arrive until about 8 hours later.

Her reply (from work):
"4am?? Way to go Gmail.
Actually my one toe isn’t doing well at all. I had a bit of an accident this morning where the phone (in it’s super heavy case bc of the extra battery) fell off my bathroom sink onto my toe- it’s now swollen and a lovely shade of blue.
That’s gonna look great in Mexico!

I owe the last part of that super hot story.. lol
Poor him and her- on the verge for days!!! "

Poor "Him and Her" kinds of stands out since it supposed to be "Me and Her"

No mention at all of her date suggestion that has now passed.

I missed the initial opportunity for "What are you going to do to make it up to me?" after the initial flake.

I have others in the pipe, but want to work this one. I have teased her before when she made a smart ass comment that "her spank bank was filling up" and she replied "lucky me".

This girl is legitimately busy, very social, involved in a lot of things in the public sector. Not your typical pump and dump.

Suggestions other than forget about her would be appreciated.

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Noted. I realize that flakey behavior isn't a good sign.
I was thinking of replying
"Oh, thats right, Mexico.
You also owe me for last Thursday. How are you going to make it up to me? Your spank bank is already full, so it would have to be something else."

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's with the old school emails. Just get your number, and send her text.
She prefers email because shares her phone regularly. I have the number and we agreed to just use it for meet ups.

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why? She has kids that play with her phone and coworkers that she does't want to have an explicit text pop up at a bad time.

Any input on the core issue?

Thorninmyside

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have to ask, the answer is yes. The good news is that if you're awesome, she'll try catching up to you. Always keep on walking in the meantime.

Thorninmyside

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why? She has kids that play with her phone and coworkers that she does't want to have an explicit text pop up at a bad time.

Any input on the core issue?
sounds like code for "I don't want my boyfriend seeing the phone light up constantly"

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope, no boyfriend. Confirmed through a friend.

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As always, the advice of this forum has helped me avoid a mistake. I had decided to just move on and see what happened, but got a message )sent at 6:00 am yesterday) DETAILING her availability for the next 5 days before she heads out on vacation. It even had slight possibilities listed by time of day. I must say that it surprised the s**t out of me.
She offered yesterday afternoon as one of them, but I declined it due to other plans and replied with two other options. One, Friday night, "if" what had had planned shifted to Saturday, or Sunday. ( She had to be somewhere at the time that I was available, but that she might be able to go for a bit and leave, then meet)
Her reply:
Ok let’s just touch base every so often over the weekend? I’m sort of thinking it’s going be too busy. Hopefully not though!

I'm kind of getting the feeling that I am getting fed some push pull/hard to get or could this be due to my turning down her solid offer and SHE doesn't want to appear too available?. Am I reading into this too much?

As I had stated before, we had what i thought was a stellar first date. Teased her, kino, short kiss close by her car (cold and raining). Would this reply be too much?

Touching base, wasn't what I had in mind.. Your mind is what I had in mind..
And possibly that proper kiss.

Just some background on the proper kiss. I had teased her about something that she had said in a message to which I had replied. So you think that I would just let you take advantage of me? Her reply: Well wouldn't that be the case? I replied: I don't know, I haven't kissed you properly.. Yet.
Her reply: I like that keyword ;)

As I had said earlier, I have other options, but actually see potential in this one and don't want to F*** it up.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Youre wasting way too much energy on this girl.

Me: dinner, drinks and fun tomorrow night at _____. Be there at 8, wear something fun and sexy.
Her: I'm busy tomorrow night at 8.
Me: too bad, you will miss the fun. Hit me up when you're free to meet up.

At that point she will counter offer with a day and time or bye bye. I'll be too busy lining another one up for drinks and fun.

You need to approach, ask for the date and if she doesnt agree or counter offer, move the fvck on.

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would do that, but I don't think that will work with this one. Not a party girl. Doesn't hang at clubs and is pretty guarded. I got aggressive with her earlier and I could tell that she was put off.

Glassguy

Reaction score
So: Dinner and fun tomorrow night at _____. Be there at 8, wear that pretty smile on your way in ;)

Just get to the fvcking point man and put her in a postion to accept or decline and move on. Stop wasting time.

doctor1996

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Youre wasting way too much energy on this girl.

Me: dinner, drinks and fun tomorrow night at _____. Be there at 8, wear something fun and sexy.
Her: I'm busy tomorrow night at 8.
Me: too bad, you will miss the fun. Hit me up when you're free to meet up.

At that point she will counter offer with a day and time or bye bye. I'll be too busy lining another one up for drinks and fun.

You need to approach, ask for the date and if she doesnt agree or counter offer, move the fvck on.
I tried this approach with every girl, and I don't know don't you think it seems a little to aggressive or is this the way to be done? Is this applicable to college chicks? Because that's all I tried on

Glassguy

Reaction score
I tried this approach with every girl, and I don't know don't you think it seems a little to aggressive or is this the way to be done? Is this applicable to college chicks? Because that's all I tried on
If I was in college again, I would be even more direct and straight to the point.

If you think most of those college chicks arent DTF, you're mistaken.

icantgetlaid

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't waste time with girls with lukewarm interest. You ask girls out on dates point blank to cut through the BS. If they don't accept, good, it frees up your time for someone else. If they do accept, you are one step closer to getting laid.

Essentially ANYTHING other than a clear/overt "YES, this is when im free, Ok i'll see you there", means "NO, not interested".

Girls with high interest dont make excuses, they don't talk around date ideas, they don't leave you hanging. Approach more girls, get more numbers, ask more girls out on dates. Play the numbers game.

Last edited:

doctor1996

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If I was in college again, I would be even more direct and straight to the point.

If you think most of those college chicks arent DTF, you're mistaken.
But it depends where you meet them? Things changed rapidly. Most of the girls I met outside the library weren't/aren't DTF. I'm assuming if I went to parties, then yes. Most of the girls I met are international chicks. One from Morocco, 3 from France, one from china, and one from Singapore. The only DTF one right now seems like the Chinese one, which I don't find her that attractive.

Glassguy

Reaction score
You're naive. Women are women. They are all DTF, some just take slightly more persistence than others

doctor1996

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're naive. Women are women. They are all DTF, some just take slightly more persistence than others
How much is to much until she reports you for harassment?

Happened already to me already.. At least, I didn't get a violation or anything, it was a "warning". But this was from September. Stupid *****. Shes really ****ing got me paranoid with every girl I talk with now.

Last edited: