"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Yet another problem for me...

mesarectoverb

Don Juan
Joined
May 15, 2003
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
Here's the scoop.

There's this girl, X, we're really good friends and she was just turned down by this guy she REALLY likes. And since I don't want to be her ET, I gave her space and avoided the subject. Well, a few days ago, I was over at her house, and we we're laughing and having a good time as usual, and then "the guy" signs on his MSN, and they start talking. She got really upset at that time, and I was stuck there for another 30 mins atleast. I had no options, so I just kinda sat on the couch and pretended to watch TV when really I was watching her fall into deeper depression. I couldn't do anything about it, so I just sat there, doing nothing. Before I left, I said, "Hey listen, Everything's gonna turn out fine" and gave her a hug, then left.

We would always have a good time whenever we hung out, and we would end up in those situations when we're both just staring into eachother's eyes, she's almost waiting for me to kiss her. She knows I'm sort of into her, and the attraction level is there.

Here's my delemma,
For the last two days, she's been really distant and solitary. We'll make plans, and then she secludes herself, and it's really annoying me. I want to be close to her again, but I don't know when it will be OK to do so...
I'd really hate to lose this girl... Is there any chance left, or is it time to move on?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

ABM

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2001
Messages
428
Reaction score
0
Location
illinois
Hmm.. Well you have 2 options here
1, being the obvious - Next
2, Be a dik to her for a while by just not really talking until she realizes that she misses being with you. And then have her over or something and see what happens. If that doesn't work then i'd go with 1.

Stop being a doormat for her though. It's going to be hard to make a friends to relationship switch with such a nice guy. Be assertive when you're with her, and be fun. Don't be afraid to use kino and make her laugh as much as possible. Make yourself stand out from the rest.

About the other guy.. Tell her to forget about him, and you know how to make her happy. But don't be all talk you gotta follow up on this and make her happy. That doesn't mean be nice to her and compliment her every feature.

And remember while doing all this. YOU ARE A DON JUAN DAMNIT.
 

misunderstood??

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2001
Messages
1,005
Reaction score
1
Location
Canada
Maybe she wasn't having as much fun as you thought if she forgot you were over and started talking on MSN for half an hour. I don't think sitting there while she chatted on MSN was the best course of action. You defianetly shouldn't have just sat there. I think your chances are pretty slim, if she wanted you then she wouldn't have talked on MSN while you were there. I say move on, there's plenty of other girls out there
 

mesarectoverb

Don Juan
Joined
May 15, 2003
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
Well, we were still talking, the only reason she went on MSN was to show me a picture in her email. Then once she was on, he started talking.

you guys are right, I shouldn't have just sat there... Oh well, NEXT!
 
Top