Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Yes/No/Maybe - A debate

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice title I got here right ? :D

Well, let me explain why I want to start a debate.
I've been studying a little a.s.f., and observing regular guys who get girls, or get girlfriends, and digging through the memories of my natural DJ friend speeches.

Then I came to the thing, which I believe, is the single most important thing of getting girls.

It is: Letting her know you want her. Being honest.

So, I decided to stop, and make an analysis of the 3 sides of this issue.

1. Yes

Yep. Let her know. I came to the conclusion, that most of the guys out there who are getting girls without knowing sosuave.com or the dating game as we do, are going for the Yes.

For me, the DJ Yes is: making her know, by your actions, your eye contact, your smiles, your kino, your physical closeness, and your VIBE that you want her.
Subtly making her notice you want her, make it obvious yet not verbalized.

Very obvious right? Yeah, I know, anyone who reads the Bible learns that.
But, what if you are questioned directly about it?A friend of the Babe comes by and ask you if you're in the hots for her. What do you do ? What if the babe asks you if you want to kiss her ?

I say, let's say Yes. Yes, I do want to kiss you, Hot Babe.

Some will say that it breaks the mistery, the challenge, but, as long as you don't act like a stupid AFC, who's addicted to the girl like a junkie is to dope, I guess it's all right.

She knows you like her, she knows that when you go talk to her, or set a date with her, you have 'second intentions'.

That's great. Because if she accepts the dates or keep up the convos, then is a sign that you're going to get her !

Think with me, no girl would give attention or go out with a guy, knowing that he wants her, if she did not feel attracted to him.
And if she gives you the LJBF bullsh!t, just say: ' You know that friends is not what I want from you'.

This is the essence of the movie Swingers. Being honest to your instincts, yet, not making them verbally explicit.

If you are a DJ, you know that you won't be needy, desperate, call her 10 times a day, give her gifts and all that sh!t.

So, let her know !!

2. No

No, you should never tell a girl that you have a crush for her. Never. That would break the mistery and end the challenge.
Besides, she'll think you're a sure catch and start to fool around you.

The No mentality, is right to a certain extent. It's the part of you that help you from being played, used, f*cked and LJBFed.

Besides, when played right, the mistery thing really drive them wild. And the harder you are, more value you have in their eyes.

3. Maybe

I guess that here's where all the Hypnosis Mind F*cking materials work.
Using the maybe, you create doubt. You tease her, showing interest in the middle of confusion, or making you seem ideal for her, yet not totally interested in her, engaging her in a quest for your attention and interest.

And the maybe approach is used a lot in the DJ community, as a way to create mistery and challenge, but without looking too misterious or too challenging.

It's the middle-ground, where you can step from one side to another easily. It's very versatile.

4. General Comments

Well, I guess you all get the picture of what I'm trying to say. And guess that most of you will fit in the Maybe category. And that's good ! That's beautiful !

But, I, for myself, am going to date with a really nice babe tomorrow. A 9 in my blues-world.
And, I'll give the Yes approach a try. I'm going to kino a lot, smile, eye contact and be very close to her, and exude my 'I want to kiss you' vibe.

Her sister will be there too. Yeah, I know it sucks, I could go with the chick alone, but I want to have an 'obstacle' , in order to make things harder for me.
If you only play easy you never get out of the amateur leagues.

If I see things going good, I am going to tell her sister to go for a walk and get to the business with the one I'm after.

I'm tired of the maybe confusion. It has gotten me and my friends in a lot of Friends Zones, and that sucks. For now on I'm going for a Yes or No.

It's like when we play soccer near my home. There's no Draw. The game ends when someone scores the tenth goal. So, you can score 9 goals and still loose.

And it is very good, because there's no doubt, no apologies no sh!t.
Win or lose.

The same I think it's right for girl-getting.
Hear a Yes, or a No.
Never stay in doubt.
If you hear no, it will spare you a lot of trouble and you'll get over it faster than a bullet.
If you hear yes, you know what to do :cool:

But maybe, is so, maybe.
It's an invitation for you insecure, old-days AFC fella inside you to pop up and start making a lot of crap go through your mind. And we don't want that.

By nite I'll tell everyone the results of my afternoon, but for now, let me hear your opinions. What do you guys think that is better ?
The Yes, the No or the Maybe ??

Or is this all just a bunch of bullsh!t ?

Please give me your insights, tell me your success/failure stories, anything that will make this thread richer in a beautiful way.

BBB

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First BBB, nice idea for a thread.

The first thing I usually do is plant a seed in her mind that I'm interested, get her thinking about me. Then take some time to back off and be too busy for her, kind of let her like me more and more, until all I've gotta do is ask and she's mine.

Of course, sometimes the Yes method is best, sometimes the Maybe, other times the No. All girls are different, so how much/little interest they prefer out of a guy will always differ. Some girls will lose interest if they think the guy's too busy/too much of a challenge. Most girls will lose interest if the guy's too available. I guess put me down for the Maybe.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a definite Mr.Maybe.
Most of my successes come when I come on with a few signs of affection, everything's going great, and then I withdraw attention for the rest of the night. The next time she sees me, she's wanting that attention badly...kind of what jmm854 uses. I find this to be ridiculously successful.

Personally, I walk the 'maybe' line because it never closes any options. If you say 'maybe', you always have the opportunity to bail out if she turns out to be a headcase/not prime material; but conversely you can also choose to 'futher the matter' if she's a keeper. Whenever I find myself in a situation where someone wants to know my feelings for someone, I just walk the maybe line. A classic line I used the other day...

HB's friend: Do you like HB?
Me: If she wants to know that bad, why doesn't she ask me herself?
...later that day, in a good convo with HB...
HB: So, I heard that you like me. (this came out of the middle of freakin' nowhere)
Me: No, no, I heard that you were into me!
Her: ...I might be.
Me: Yeah...? Prove it. (I delivered this playfully...just love these power moves)
(I was about to get a kiss here, but then her c*ckblocking friends came along...but otherwise, it turned out well)

Anyways, the point is that I didn't give her a clear answer, and still kept options open. I could at any point eject on this chick, or I could keep her around. I find that if I say 'no' or 'yes', I am FOREVER in that state with the chick...ex. I say yes, every convo with her gets a little more awkward, I say no and there could be no more convos :D.

Anyways, that's just my take on it. I say 'maybe', and thrive on the mystery.

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Brazilian_Blues_Boy
It is: Letting her know you want her. Being honest.
1. Yes
YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

guys, i can honestly say that this is one of THE things that will create interest that makes her want you.

Recently i tried a little experiment. I picked about 5 different girls that i saw on a regular basis, all about as similar as you can get in HS. I DJed all of them the same (pretty much) except for 1. with that 1 I often made comments (joking tone but serious message) that told her i liked her. i overheard her sister talking to her friend after walking away from meeting me in gym say "...she really likes him..." and i've been told she talks about me a lot.

i reallllllly like this one from viriod: What would I have to do to make you WANT TO GO OUT WITH ME?.

now it could use some work reformatting it so it's not a question, but it really gets the message across that you like her AND YOU AREN'T AFRAID OF HER KNOWING IT.

how many girls do you know that you think have been asked questions like that by guys they had just recently met?

this shows major confidence, and that you take what you want and dont play games (except for flirting maybe :) ).

now there's a difference between showing her that you like her, and telling her that you need her.

need is bad. like is ok. not need is good. like is ok. need is bad.

don't tell a girl that you like her (unless it's an LTR), or that you need her. show her. show her through your actions, words (this is not "i like you"), anything.

BBB, you pick up this stuff amazingly fast ;). Great Job.

in fact, i just mentioned something like this a few days ago: http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20201

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chick flaked

Man, I was so god-d@mn-mother f*ckin' pissed.

The chick I was going out with, flaked, BECAUSE OF HER YOUNGER SISTER.
I know her younger sister, I talk to her very often, and she's always trying to flake my dates with her older sister. I'm starting to really believe that she's f*cked up, but to hell with her !
When I get back I'll tell her to f*ck off and stop being jealous just because she's ugly and her sister is hot.

Well, I went out with school buddies later today and had myself a tremendous time. It was awesome, you know, broes before hoes, and if you can't have tons of fun with your broes then you won't be too happy with hoes.

When today dawns I'm going to a eco-turism sort of camp, in a farm, inside an hidro-eletrical energy plant. There are lots of rivers of waterfalls and natural pools in that place. And dozens of girls too :)

So, please keep this alive, and when I get back I'll tell all about my Yes adventures :cool:

BBB

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i reallllllly like this one from viriod: What would I have to do to make you WANT TO GO OUT WITH ME?.
F*ck mystery people. This is f*cking gold. Try it everyone, the results are amazing. Even if you have trouble with girls and are afraid to approach, the only way you could get turned down is with an "I won't go out with you." But for sh*t's sake, try this out.

Good call Madskater!

StarmanSuper87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ithink a maybe. btw, could you answer something for me. one of my friends said she dumped her bf, so i told her i wanna go out with her and that i have a crush on her. i thought about her all day for cripes sake :eek: ! she e-mailed me saying she will get back to me on that, and she said for now lets be friends. what should i do from there. i still like her a lot.

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok... one of the first things you will learn here is that once you are in the "friend's zone" you will never get out (unless you're really devoted to getting out or the girl has had a crush on you for a long time). the best thing for you to do right now is to spend as little time as possible with her, and more with other girls.

the lionheart

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like to coast along the maybe line verbally, but when it comes to actions I'm easily a "yes" person. I go for what I want when I want it and I'm highly successful in that respect.

I'd never go "No" in a situation because in spite of me becoming a "mystery" (which to many girls in my school, I'm inherently not a mystery because stories get around quick here) I'm closing doors while I'm at it, which is useless to the cause.

HighFlyer

Don Juan
Reaction score
I react based on my feelings for the girl. I know I am the prize to be won, so the girl has to prove her worthiness. More often than not hot girls do this more easily. When I find the girl I want, I express it to her. If you play your cards right, at this point it is more like sealing the deal than coming off as a desperate AFC.