Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

YES!! Its on now!

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its on now, im going to **** this guy UP!!

Remember that "freind" (well call him A) that I talked about like a month ago that disrespected me and I asserted myself and ever since he says he doesnt like me? Well, Im going to fight A if he ever says ONE MORE NEGATIVE COMMENT TO ME!

I have a class with A. See, the other day in school he was talking to his freind when he points at me and says to him

A: "u see that guy right there, I hate him, hez a pvssy!"
Me: "shut the fuk up, come say it to my face".
Then some other guy goes "come on, he is in your face"(even tho he wasnt in my face, he was like 2 desks away from me to the side, i think he didnt want me to fight).
I ignored and said "come on!"
A goes, "if u say one more thing im going to split u!"
Me: "come on pvssy, go ahead do something".
A: shut the fvck up
Me: nah u shut the **** up, u were the one who startin talking in the first place!"
A: nah Ill say whatever I want to
Me: yo, just shut the fvck up, Im not gonna waste time on someone who wont do sh1t.

That was the end of it.

Now! Today I was chillen at my freinds house (A is his neighbor).
A was outside, and I juss stayed looking at him, he said "wussup, dont be lookin at me hard" I said "what nigga, Im just lookin at u!" A said something and I just said "yo, get over here right now". A said "alrite, let me get my shoes". Two of my freinds, that were next to me were chilling in the car smoking a blunt and one of them started clapping to cheer me on.

He got the shoes and he came up to me and said "what, u gonna do something?" I was not even planning to fight him, so I said "nah nigga I just wanna see wussup!" He kept saying, "yo ima split u right now" I said "Im right here, DO IT!" HE DIDNT DO ****! I got my key out and said "if u try some **** ill slash u with this key" I said to him " look, im not the nigga to be startin ****, cuz I kno we used to be boys and if u werent I wouldve been whoopin ya ass already, I just wanna settle this sh1t right now cuz we gonna be beefing for a long time and I wanna settle this right now." He said "nah, there aint gonna be no settling sh1t, I dont like u, never DID like u, we were NEVER BOYS!" I said, well "Ill tell u straight up, I dont wanna fight u, cuz we were cool before, but at least im not saying sh1t like ima split u and not do anything" He just stayed quiet.

Then my 2 other freinds came outside (who are also freinds with him, everybody who was there is cool with both of us). I just stayed staring at him, then he started laffing i said, "o u think its funny? well it aint, cuz it aint, this aint no joke, I dont want u to be talking **** no more, I respect u, u respect me!"

A said, "ill disrespect u whenever I want!". "i said, u kno what, **** u iight, i aint down with fighting u!" (i swear to God if we werent freinds before I wouldve given him the biggest beating!)

Now, after the whole incident, he left, I started thinkin alot about this situation. I have never back down in a fight, for the first time I tried to see If I can settle something without fighting. Then I said to my boys "yo if he says ONE MORE THING I SWEAR TO GOD IMA **** HIM UP!"

Now, im just waiting till he says something negative about me so I can do something, and I hope its not in school because I dont want to get suspended, plus I dont want to face all the embarassment if I do lose the fight, there are a couple girls in the class I was trying to holler at, my image will be brought down. There will be alot of sh1t talking going on about me becuz everybody likes A, and I dont have much back. Plus, people might try to rush me if I DO win, and poeple will jump me, also there wil be alot of sh1t talking.

I really dont want to fight because I made a promise to myself that now that I moved to a less ghetto area, I will try to be humble and not start anything (even tho I already have gotten into a fight since I moved). I used to get into about 1 fight every year. ANd it is ALWAYZ becuz of someone disrespecting me and me getting mad and blowing up on the person resulting in a brawl. I never start the fight, I am alwayz the one getting agressive when people disrespect me because for some reason being assertive does not work!

Well, here I go again, its been a year and a half, and Im already going to have my second fight, and I heard this guy fights really dirty, and I am going to try my best (i have some strategies in mind) to whoop his ass.

What do u think of this? would anyone like to help me on this situation? give me some advice?

im so hyped up right now!

kreuz

Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't want to fight, but you keep egging him on. If you don't want to fight anymore stop trying to piss him off. If he says something, just let it roll off your shoulder. You don't have time to waste on loud mouths anyways.
In times like this, just stop being hostile towards him. If he says "Imma split you" just shrug and say "It hasn't happened before so stop talking like your something." Some fool always said that to me, but when you call their bluff hard they always back up.
Example:
Some jock kept telling me he was gonna jump me after school all the time and one day I just got up, and I mean UP in his face and said, "***** you never did it before, you better stop talking like something before I make you nothing." Yeah, scared the **** out of him, and I got mad props.
Thats my 2 cents.

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who's got that kick ass signature in here again?
It goes something like:

A picture is worth a thousa.... Words Don't Mean SH1T.

And it's true. Either fvck him up or shut the fvck up. It's simple.

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't have to fight him. Use VERBAL judo. The art of beating someone without actually using physical contact. Just ignore him, the better fighter you are the less fights you get into. Act confident around him and whatever he says just let it go. Seems like this kid is scared of you anyway.. probably a jealous b!tch.

superman0

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with kreuz. You don't really want to fight him. if you did, you wouldnt have had a huge arguement with him. You would have beat his ass right there.
But anyway, you dont want to fight him. It may not be good for your rep if you lose. But among some fo the girls, it wont be good for your rep if you fight at all. Again, try to fight him with words.
You will look like a much bigger man if your able to avoid a fight and still make him look like a *****.
But I somewhat agree with Fragmentor. Words dont mean ****, so either **** him up, or shut the **** up. Kind of.
You dont want to fight, if you have absolutely no other option, than I agree with fighting him.
In any other situation, try and make him backdown and look like a ***** first.
If that doesnt work, you will have to fight him.

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
see, but its hard for me to do that. The first lil argument we had in class, I was surprised that I had the last word on it. But usually when I get in a heated argument I get really nervous and I end up stuttering or talking fast as hell or just ****ing up with my words and not knowing what to say.

any help?

kreuz

Don Juan
Reaction score
stay cool, if you ever get excited or bouncy just try to imagine you have a block of ice around your balls. Stay cool, and everything falls in place. When you begin to look too excited or ****, people can tell and go ," Man that cat is hot headed." You want people to look at you like your cool headed and that you know what the hell you are doing.