Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Yep, Man's way is hard way

moneyisking

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello gentlemen, I have just read a DesertRose's thread, and it really intrigued me. the reason being, before I read the posts, I thought,

"hm, well. If I were a real man, then I shouldn't even give a sh!t what my ex does with my room-mate right? Awesome, I will tell DR to act like nothing happened "

Boy was i so wrong... Basically DJDamage and KontrollerX nailed it down for us. Before this, i thought it was manly to act indifferent here, but when i read about the skank ***** trying to rub her vag on the other men in front of DR, that did sound really fvcked up.

I think this is where the hard part of Being a Man comes in. You see, my father worked hard, so my brother and I never got to gain much of advice. We were basically brought up by our mother, and me especially lacked a role model of real man. This is where the hard part is. You don't know what is man-action and what is not man-action in different situations. When to be violent, and when to be chill. I never thought about this until I read DR's thread.

It's confusing to be a man in situations, but it is certainly 100% worth it. That is why I am asking you guys. Feed my Manoledge.

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends what KIND of man you are. Take action or let it blow past you. Make your own choice depending on how you feel, your principles, and what you'll solve or get out of it.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Violence should be a last resort only used when your back is up against a wall and you are stuck in an extremely undesireable situation that only violence can rectify.

Desert Rose is stuck in his apartment with his scumbag ex best friend for the next 11 months.

He has no recourse to stop the disrespect of himself other than threatening physical violence.

If he had the option to go live somewhere else I'd definitely promote that over violence but unfortunately he doesn't have that easy way out and none of the misguided people that are telling him that he should just suck it up and deal with it are offering him cash to move out or a place to live temporarily with them so unfortunately violence is the answer here and its perfectly justified as the ex friend doesn't have to get beat up.

All he has to do is the respectful thing and that is going to a motel or going to the girl's place.

That is not too much to ask and if he thinks it is well then that means he's craving a beatdown.

He wants to be hospitalized.

He's a lowlife and is strongly desiring that someone teach him a lesson.