"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehawww

alboh

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2002
Messages
685
Reaction score
1
My virginity is, finally, a cold dead rotting corpse, out of my body, gone somewhere else where it will never come back, paralyzed and hopefully in a great deal of pain. Good riddance, you little bastard!

Few of you probably remember me, since I haven't been on this site in a long time. I had been worrying about girls for months and months and getting no dates, nothing ... I was thinking about it too much and it was stressing me the hell out. So finally in January I was just like, fvck it, forget girls, forget eye contact, kino, C&F, boot camp, sosuave, etc. I basically ignored girls and sex for the longest time, and it was great. My self-confidence had a huge upswing.

It was actually funny but I suppose not unexpected that in the time I spent ignoring girls, I got more attention, not-so-subtle hints of attraction, and people calling me handsome etc than ever before.

Anyway a few weeks ago I was flipping through hotornot out of curiosity and I spotted this chick who had a crazy deal in common with me and looked really hot too. So I decided it was time to get back into the game, contacted her, asked for her number straight away, went on a few dates (her photos didn't do her justice, she looks Christina Ricci with a six-foot-tall model body), made out a few times. Our last date was disastrous, she was in a really bad mood and was cold to me, and I considered erasing her number and moving on but I decided to give her a second chance and invited her over last night to hang out. We watched a few shows on my laptop, and one thing led to another...

Dear god, sex is awesome! And I don't know how but I somehow lasted for about an hour (I didn't check the time, all I know is it was the same length of time as the new Strokes album plus about half of The Stills :D ). Waking up with a soft, warm body next to yours is great too. Her perfume smell is still ground into my skin. This girl knew I was a virgin and was showing me all kinds of tricks. She's vowed to corrupt me further and I can't wait!

Anyway I credit this all to a change in my way of perceiving everything I learned here. I think too many people look at seduction as tricking a girl into sex/dating/etc. I found it alot more enjoyable, for me at least, when I used the info on this site as a way of stripping away all the BS nervousness, fear and uncertainty that goes along with dating and just having fun being yourself, or at least the best version of yourself.

So anyway, if you're in the same boat I was in before last night, just keep hacking away at it, experiment a bit, take some risks, and if its stressing you out walk away and focus on other stuff for a while. At least, that's my advice.
 
Last edited:

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
congratulations
 

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2001
Messages
417
Reaction score
7
Originally posted by alboh
Anyway I credit this all to a change in my way of perceiving everything I learned here. I think too many people look at seduction as tricking a girl into sex/dating/etc. I found it alot more enjoyable, for me at least, when I used the info on this site as a way of stripping away all the BS nervousness, fear and uncertainty that goes along with dating and just having fun being yourself, or at least the best version of yourself.
That's exactly what it's all about. It takes time to come to this realization, but once you do it's smooth sailing.

Good job buddy. Keep on doing your thing.

thecraftylefty
 

Walk this Way

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
107
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by alboh

Anyway I credit this all to a change in my way of perceiving everything I learned here. I think too many people look at seduction as tricking a girl into sex/dating/etc. I found it alot more enjoyable, for me at least, when I used the info on this site as a way of stripping away all the BS nervousness, fear and uncertainty that goes along with dating and just having fun being yourself, or at least the best version of yourself.
Gold man, golden advice. If you're cheating yourself, and then cheat her into thinking you're who you're really not, you will fail inevitably, 100% of the time and she will KNOW and she will hate you for it.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
2
heh I remember the same feeling when I hit puberty

congrats!
 

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2002
Messages
1,211
Reaction score
0
Location
montreal, PQ
good. now you can finally gear up for a hot summer in mtl.

its gonna be off the hizzy:D
 

duke007

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2003
Messages
765
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Melbourne, Australia
I remember reading your field reports when I was jsut starting out, nice to see you've improved in leaps and bounds since then!

Your advice is exactly what I need at the moment. keep it up
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Damn, it's about time. You used to be one melodramatic son of a bytch. :D Btw, congratulations! :)
 

ToP DoN

Banned
Joined
Aug 25, 2003
Messages
180
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
San Francisco
DONT GET THE CASE OF ONE-TIS...AND SHELL KEELP COMING BACK...AND DONT BE SO CLINGY AND SHE WILL WANT TO COME BACK...BASICALLY DONT BE AN IDIOT AND BE KEWL
 

alboh

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2002
Messages
685
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by jakethasnake
... You used to be one melodramatic son of a bytch. :D Btw, congratulations! :)
Dude you are totally right. I find it agonizing to read my old stuff now. With the really old stuff, I can't remember even thinking like that...that's a good thing. :D

If all goes smoothly, I hope to spend this summer making up for my years and years of missing out. :rolleyes: :)

And now here's some more melodrama...I'm beginning to think this forum is almost like a virus. I mean, after reading all of Pook's stuff and the bible, how can you possibly not want to improve? It seems like the harder I tried to forget all that DJ stuff during my hiatus, the easier it got to do.
 
Top