"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Yeah, you guys called it...I'm back for now.

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2001
Messages
2,408
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Exactly where I want to be.
So I survived, what? Three months on my own? Now I come craaawling back (well, not really).

I dunno - Ever since I left SS everything doesnt quite seem the same. I think I just got burnt out for a while concentrating most of my posting efforts to that of a Moderator and not enough on developing myself into the cash-money skillionaire I should be.

So I'm back now - With authorit-ah! Whats more, now that I've transferred schools and am now attending an "actual" college with chicks and parties and weed, I need to set up some priorities to get back on top.

I guess I'm not really sure where to start here...I've been pretty concentrated on school for most of this first half-semester, so I need to de-rust some of my social skills. Mostly the speaking ones...Man theres so many different types of people that attend here, I gotta develop some new tactics. I'm not sure if I should be annoyed by this or happy that I've got a sh!tload of options. Probably the latter :)

Anyway guys...I just wanted to make a quick re-intro and I'll try to hit up these boards as often as possible. I got some catchin up to do.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

fezz

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Dude, we needed some really experienced people back. It's good to have you back. this site in a way is seeming to be posted with redundant posts and crap and we need good don juan experience here
 

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2002
Messages
1,066
Reaction score
3
Age
41
:) Welcome back you (we should make you a mod again) skank (just kidding). Always a pleasure to have you back Mike... onward!
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
He's back!? Man...No one can keep thier promise. Ah well. Ever figure out what your name means? :D

By the way, welcome back.
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
I knew it! :D
 
Top