Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

yeah - no - maybe so

surface1030

Don Juan
Reaction score
i like her, i am not sure if she likes me, we went out last night with friends and my sisters. it was weird. didn't really talk that much except for here and there. i don't know. should i just think "whatever happens happens?" like let things work out themselves, or should i keep pushing it. plenty of other fish in the sea just wondering if i should keep trying to fish for this one. shes really cute and i like her alot

cyjay201

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just trust your gut instinct. If you like her than sh!t man go for it. However, at the same time don't come off as desperate. If she rejects you don't worry about it, cuz as you said there are plenty of fish in the sea.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by cyjay201
If she rejects you don't worry about it, cuz as you said there are plenty of fish in the sea.

surface1030

Don Juan
Reaction score
thx guys. it was wierd last night when we went out. like we talked a lot and then later she didn't talk. when we were together we laughed alot and had a great time. but near her friends it was different. i like her so i'll just keep pushing. i just dont think she likes me as much as i like her.

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why dont you stop analyzing and do something about it then? ask her out on a date to gauge her response.

Enigma2517

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah do that...but I definetely hear. Chicks throw that **** at you all the time. So confusing. Anybody wanna fill this one? Honestly? Why do u chicks play this femine version of ganji games with you? I really don't think women are THAT calculating that they would be "testing" you...isn't there a simpler reason why somebody that you're involved with would just start acting radically different? Interesting....

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Enigma2517
Anybody wanna fill this one? Honestly? Why do u chicks play this femine version of ganji games with you? I really don't think women are THAT calculating that they would be "testing" you...isn't there a simpler reason why somebody that you're involved with would just start acting radically different? Interesting....
Women of all kinds love attention. Most have learned that by using their feminine charms and playing keep away, they can get a guy hooked, line and sinker.

The trick is to outplay them. Every girl, especially the attractive ones, is looking for every opportunity to play mind games with you. Some more than others, but I have yet to meet one that has never played any with me. I even need to DJ my best friend, who I have no romantic interest in, or she starts getting bored with me.

When you do outplay them, they'll make little slip ups. They'll ask why you didn't call them, hug them, wait for them, etc.

wcknightjr

Don Juan
Reaction score
You gotta get her away from her friends (and your sisters!). Take her on a simple coffee date and from there set something a little bigger.