Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Yeah! My first REAL c0ck tease!

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unbelievable. I met this girl at a job interview last week and the vibe was really good. I don't pursue unless the chemistry is excellent. In this case the chemistry was peaking man, I'm telling you.

So we talk on the phone and through face book throughout the week. (didn't have time to meet up)We meet up yesterday at starbucks and she's fu<king throwing it out like t-shirts from a cannon at an AC DC concert. I mean she's touching my hair and smacking my ass and playing with her tits in front of me. She suggest that we go back to her place to "hang out". I'm all for that.

We go back and she's playing music on youtube and dancing all corny/sexy in front of me and she's laying on top of me. I mean I'm telling her "stop dancing like that makes me hard" and coyly covering my crotch up with a pillow. She's all like "oh yeah" and yanks the pillow off to see it. She's showing me her panties and I'm literally feeling her tits through her bra... Stuff like that went on for like 20 mins, I literally had precum in my pants man, i was like...ready to go man.

We get on the subject about acting and she suggested we do short films together. I'm all like "well I'll have to be the director and you'll have to go to the 'casting couch'.

Her: Oh yeah? What would I have to do on this 'couch'?

Me: Well you'd have to take off your close.

Her: mmmm...what else?

Me: And you'd have to practice the make-out before the sex scene.

Her: ooh really?

Me: Yeah (at this point I go in to kiss her)

Her: *pulls back* Woah what are you doing?

Needle scratches to a screeching halt

WHAT?!? WHAT THE F*CK IS THIS??

I pull back and go...oh..ooops lol

She's starts cuddling with me more after that like nothing ever happened (then suggested we go out to get some lunch) and soon I go...."this is weird"

She asked me why and I just said... "I thought this was going somewhere".

Her: You thought we were going to have sex?

You: No. I didn't even expect to come here. I just thought we were flirting. I expected a kiss with all the sh!t we were doing.

Her: Oh, well I'm flirty with all my guy friends.

You: Okay, you really do this with all your guy friends? You really (insert all the foreplay-esque sh!t that we did.) do this?

Her: Yeah. I'm just a naturally flirty person.

You: I gotta go.

Her: What?

Nice me tells her that I'll have lunch with her but after this we're never talking again. I told her she sent mixed signals and for me that was confusing. It left me annoyed. She tells me that we could be really good friends since the chemistry is there and I agree. I tell her as long as I'm attracted I don't want to be her friend. Mind you earlier when I asked bluntly if she were attracted to me she says "I'm only attracted to white guys. I'm not racist though." Oh, you stupid b!tch. Not only do you flirt with me to the point where my d!ck is saying to me "just give me the word, sir!" but you depreciate MY sexuality AND tell me you're not attracted to me because of my skin tone?! HOW THE FU*K ARE YOU NOT SMART ENOUGH TO REALIZE YOU JUST INSULTED ME?

She goes "you hate me now don't you?" I calmly say "yep" as we're walking to the restaurant. She then starts barraging me with questions about my last relationships and if I'm a player and how many girls I've been with and I just give her shorts yeses and nos. She goes "you're an assh0le" I tell her "why waste your time hanging out with an assh0le? I'm doing you a favor by showing you who I really am."

We have lunch and we have a good time. I tell her to enjoy it because it'll be the last time she sees me. She goes "you're frustrating me" and I just shrug it off as I slurp up my chow mein. As we're walking back she tells me "whatever you're thinking...yes I will." I tell her, laughing, "you'll get the f*ck out of my life?" She goes..."sure that to.. I already have you though." I laugh and say my goodbyes, her staring a hole into my back as I leave.

She sends me a VM (i didn't pick up my phone) saying "You left your umbrella at my house. I'll give it to you next time I see you. This morning she sent me a facebook message saying "I have your umbrella ela ela elllla". I reply back (i shouldn't have) saying "Sh!t. I'll just have to get a new one." She sent me a message just now saying "Why? I have it."

Eww. If there's one thing I can't stand it's lousy minxes who throw out all the signals and don't deliver. I don't care what type of game she's playing. I don't like it and I won't participate. I already went to far by going to lunch with her, but I'm not a complete assh0le...yet.

Last edited:

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You mean; you dont act like that with your guy friends?

Been there.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just have a few questions about this.

Why did you ask her if she was attracted to you? I thought it was pretty well known that you never do this. Had I heard a chick I was interested in say she was not attracted to guys of my ethnicity, she would be immediately nexted.

When she backed away from your kiss attempt, why did you get all pouty and show her how much it affected you? I understand the situation is frustrating, but you never let on that you feel disappointed, you take mental notes and stay up beat like it never happened.

After she gave you blue balls, why on earth would you agree to go to lunch with her? She basically strips you of your pride and masculinity (completely dismissing you and having you continue to pursue her) and then invites you out for more punishment.

She threw out some big red flags and you seem to have ignored them all.
ThunderMaverick said:
I already went to far by going to lunch with her, but I'm not a complete assh0le...yet.
She hasn't even given you an opportunity to BE an assh0le, she's calling all the shots and has basically created a complete role reversal.

Are you planning on continuing this interaction with her?

I know you didn't ask for advice or anything but I had to comment.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate, you went out to lunch with a chick after she blueballed you and degraded your race/ethnicity? Where's your pride?

I'm good at controlling my emotions, but I don't think I can swallow food in front of a chick who just did that to me.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went out for humor purposes. And no, I'm never contacting her again. I figured how she was getting at me the way she did that she was attracted to me there was a lot of other physical flirting that we did SO when I asked her if she was attracted to me it was more of a rhetorical question, not out of insecurity. Like, "you're going to do all this sh!t with me but you're not attracted to me? You stupid b!tch."

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
Mate, you went out to lunch with a chick after she blueballed you and degraded your race/ethnicity? Where's your pride?
Gotta agree with this, that was really weak. Epic FAIL.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't waste anymore time with this girl. As a woman's sexuality is her greatest asset, they know the ins and outs of sex game downpat. One minute you're grabbing tits and ass and the next she sais "What, do you think we're gonna get it on?" There are flies buzzing around this deal.

That's like a company advertising itself as a pharmaceutical developer and saying "What made you think we make medicine? We sell vacuum cleaners" after you buy stock in it. Don't be a sucker for false advertising.

She sounds like a prolific attention wh0re, and you are feeding her at your own expense.

NEXT

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
Lots of male friends?

That's an instanext. Especially if she won't put out.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My bet is she just loves the thrill of the chaise. She is more excited by the chase then the final resoult - orasam.

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a girl like this. She is a friend of my friend.
Lots of guy friends, girls can't stand her I guess. She is very, very flirty and openly sexual like all the time - sober, drunk, at work, on vacation....
And never ever puts out and admits it. Very insecure and sad when she is not flirting which is like 10 minutes every 5 hours. When teenager she was sexually active but I guess not anymore. Probably occasional rough sex on toilet at a club-absolutely detached sex and romance. Very submissive I guess and masochistic but sadistic too. One big contradiction.

She has some serious issues.

You played it well, given the circumstances. And you did nothing wrong taking her for lunch. Despite her attempts to offend you, she is not a typical b1tch. She is very disturbed person and says whatever comes on her tongue...probably trying to alienate you, because she can't have connection, so she sabotages it. And you can feel it, so it is fine you were nice to her...she is not bad, she is a nut. Poor girl.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DanelMadr, I agree with you. I didn't see the big deal in taking her to lunch because I wasn't that upset. If I were really pissed I would have just left then and there. I mean I was insulted but not to the point where my self esteem was lowered. I thought the same way you thought "Wow. What a stupid girl." and I wanted to get her M.O. I learned a few things about her during lunch and realized she must do this all the time.

I went to pick up my umbrella on Saturday (it's an expensive umbrella) and on the way out her brother talked to me for a bit. He says "Oh, it looks like you passed the test". I say "what test?" (he thought I was sticking around for her sake) He says "yeah she doesn't know how to keep friends and the male friends she keeps don't stick around long" I acted surprised, she told him to shut up.

I left. lol

Razor Sharp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Aside from the obvious mistake of giving this bîtch any time of day, this is where you really messed up:

She goes "you hate me now don't you?" I calmly say "yep"
Emotions are not your friends in the early stages of seduction. It's the equivalent of spreading your cards on the table before any bets are placed. I'm not saying she didnt deserve it, but you did let your anger get the better of you and played right into her hands. She wanted a rise out of you and she got it, even if you said it calmly you gave her the admission she was looking for.

To put things in perspective, I had an identical situation - minus the racial profiling. She asked me the same thing verbatim when I froze her out, to which I replied in the most laidback tone of voice I could muster

"Not at all. for [1] You'd actually have to be important to me in order to instill hate, and for [2] if you really want to know the truth, I feel sorry for you more than anything. This type of behavior will scare off any decent fella with a lick of discernment or standards. You can keep sabotaging your love life like this now cause you are cute, but that will fade and you wont have anything left. You;d be wise to reconsider your ways, or at least get familiar with cats - I see a lot of them in your future!
She demands to know what that means when I politely cut her off:

Look, no hard feelings - but its obvious this will never work out, and even if it did it would end tragically. So I'm going to avoid the whole mess and just say nice try and goodbye."
I patted her on the back, then turned around and walked away without a care in the world. Left her ass dumbstruck and never called her again. She did call me though - and I allowed her the privilege of swallowing my load, but that was only after she agreed to pay for a hotel and bring booze. Turned out to be a terrible lay and completely psycho. Sometimes these little mishaps are just nature's way of helping you dodge a bullet. ;)

The moral of the story is that even the most battle-tested super-hoe cant handle a calm brotha. The inability to give two fücks about them or their bullshît is like kryptonite. Keep it in mind next time you face resistance.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Classic tease. Every guy runs into one sooner or later. You have zero chance, and never did, and none of her other guys do either. 'Nuff said.

survivorman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Textbook "Attention H0" behavior - NEXT!

And re: "mixed signals"; A very clear case of low IL. Once again - NEXT!

This trollop is consuming any attention you give her as if it were oxygen.

Walk away. No explanation. No further contact. Ever.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reminds me of a time when I met a chick in a bar, we hit it off, one thing led to another, ended back at her pad.

We fluffed, she told me in no uncertain terms nothing was going to happen, even went as far has heavy petting, then a total freeze out on her part.

At that stage, I was pritty in the zone, tired also and wasn't prepared for the mental flip head games bull-cra* - I simply got up, as I did so she said, we aint going into the bedroom - I simply grabbed her hand and led her into her room, It was a case of her giving token resistance, but not actually forcing her hand from mine or standing her ground, kind of like resistance for the sake of resistance.

Once in bed, I stripped naked, she still had her underwear on, she said "nothing is going to happen", I simply said "uh uh", whilst proceeding to remove her panties.

I slept with her that night, she actually turned into a bit of a freak - after I did the deed, had sex for about 45 minutes, she said "is that all", i.e wanting more se*, It resulted in about a 1hour 30mins sex session, in the morning she wanted it again.

To a normal guy he would have given up at the first hurdle.

OP this girl was a FB only, personnally I would have ignored her freeze-out, looked at her like she was some cute little girl trying some play-ground grab, grabbed her hand and lead her to the bedroom, unless she slapped my hand away or makes a added fuss, that is when I'd leave it.

I've hardly slept with any girls who dont have some form of resistance, most more than most - some not so much - This girl in all parts was doing something i've encountered plenty of times, and personnally, I feel I would have gone past that base.

I have no idea what the relationship type speak is in this thread, she could have been a perfect pump and dump.

To me the problem is your reaction, personnally, I would have given her that look like, yeh yeh that shi*ts not going to work on me - ramped it up a notch in the form of leading her to a room for fuc*ing - and only at that point if she would have been totally anal, would i have put my jeans on and said "see ya" -

"You hate me now dont you"

"Yeh, let's head to your room" - grabs her hand stands up and starts to walk to it.

Edit - getting into a conversation was a poor show, if anyone actually as a clue they will know what I am saying -

The point were you started pleading your case, was the point you failed.

You either freeze out and go for a smoke, or go do something for 5 minutes giving her time to think, i.e the gift of missing you (even in such a small window is powerful especcially with all the chemistry going on) - or you ramp it up - what you dont do is plead your case and try to act all cool and laid back whilst relating to her emotional female resistance speak. You definatly dont start cuddling her, you make an excuse and feeze out or you remove her from you and say, lets head to the bedroom - Cuddling when she freezes you out, is a beta play.

Personnally I cant see any thing out of the ordinary here at all, on her part.

Further edit:

Her: You thought we were going to have sex?

You: No. I didn't even expect to come here. I just thought we were flirting. I expected a kiss with all the sh!t we were doing.

What you should have said is: "Yeh, lets head to your room"

Agreeing with her was weak, it shows you make apologies for your sexuality, no wonder she bombarded with 'male friend' BS speak - Seriously this is weak game, your almost to a level, were your attracting the girls, but you really need to get past this hurdle.

No sure why your bombarded with AW and all that sort of nonesense, to me this is a-grade normal shi* right here. THIS SHI* IS NORMAL, GET USED TO IT.

The walking away stage was a long way off from your point of taking your ball in - the only time you walk away is after you've laid it down and she is still being totally anal - i.e dont be that guy who dry humps her leg, but again dont be that guy who cant get past some token resistance - What this girl did is tame in comparison to some shi* I've personnally had to bomb through.

Last edited:

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cluster B...

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jonwon said:
Reminds me of a time when I met a chick in a bar, we hit it off, one thing led to another, ended back at her pad.

We fluffed, she told me in no uncertain terms nothing was going to happen, even went as far has heavy petting, then a total freeze out on her part.

At that stage, I was pritty in the zone, tired also and wasn't prepared for the mental flip head games bull-cra* - I simply got up, as I did so she said, we aint going into the bedroom - I simply grabbed her hand and led her into her room, It was a case of her giving token resistance, but not actually forcing her hand from mine or standing her ground, kind of like resistance for the sake of resistance.

Once in bed, I stripped naked, she still had her underwear on, she said "nothing is going to happen", I simply said "uh uh", whilst proceeding to remove her panties.

I slept with her that night, she actually turned into a bit of a freak - after I did the deed, had sex for about 45 minutes, she said "is that all", i.e wanting more se*, It resulted in about a 1hour 30mins sex session, in the morning she wanted it again.
In our feminist world, you're now a rapist.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
In our feminist world, you're now a rapist.
I thought the same thing when I wrote it.

I predict some femtard as probably read what I wrote and is now calling me a rapist on some forum.

Fuc*ed up especcially in-light of how women play this game.

I think it's a reason why alot of men dont try to even bomb through the usual cra* women pull when it comes to getting them into the sack - it's not because they are beta, it's probably more to do with the horror stories from the feminist shrills.

Feminists seriously I hate the cun*s.

But in femtards world, your a rapist if you sleep with a girl who has had a few alcholic drinks -

Hence if she offers clear signs of resistance and not just power word play - I mean you take it to the next level and she tells you to stop, you stop - and you leave.

There is a difference with a women telling you to stop in no uncertain terms and a women feeding you female emotional tat to test your mettle and your ability to bomb through her final defences.

I personnally know the line and I have never crossed it, but in a femtards world, even speaking to a women with sexual intent could be classed as rape, but when it comes to the real world - most women are not fanatical femtards and they mostly if not all need that last minute resistance broken down.

I dated that girl for over 2 weeks - in all purposes a normal sexual first time encouter with a girl - but for example if would have told me to 'stop' at the nicker pulling down stage, I would have got out of bed, pulled on my jeans and got a taxi home.

which reminds me of another story, were I had this girl in bed, was at the stage of fingering her snatc*, she still came out with "I'm not sleeping with you, but your ok doing what your doing". At that stage, I got out of bed, with her looking shocked and went home with her chasing after me asking me what my problem was, I waited for my taxi and left! There is a limit, Thunder for me didn't even get off the starting block.

To me it's basic:

Ignore them and advance till she gives true resistance, or flip it around and make them do some more chasing, i.e freeze them out and make them come to you, like a cat -

Do not get sucked into the female emotional mental state that comes with her last line of defence - any healthy normal women, when first fuc*ed by a new guy will come out with resistance, some more than others and some can be extreme, it's natural.

Last edited:

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't sleep with, nor have the desire to sleep with women who aren't sure about having sex with me. I mean sure I've have a bit of LMR but not to this extreme where a girl says "you have the wrong idea". I don't have time for that sh!t. I really don't want to run the risk of a girl having buyers remorse and then her feeling like sh!t later. Not worth it.

Jonwon, you'd be surprised about how women will sleep with you when they really don't want to. I don't want a girl who's wishy washy or undecided on what she wants to do. If there's something that I feel isn't right with the situation I won't pursue it. As to "losing" with the chick on telling her how I felt - I didn't want her after I felt like I was insulted. I was turned off. Hence why I'm not talking to her anymore. If pu$$y was a means to an end I would have tried to bypass her LMR. Not only do I get my sexuality depreciated but I get told I'm too dark. F*ck that? No pu$$y is worth that. By the time we went to lunch I didn't care anymore.

I remember a situation where i went to a college party and a girl i just met wanted to sleep with me. I didn't pursue it because one of my buddies was trying to get at her. She was sitting with me talking about how we should couple up, and my friend just took his shirt (he was ripped) off scooped her under his arm and carried her to the bedroom. for a few minutes I hear her talking about bullsh!t like she was trying to stall. The next minute she leaves the room and comes to sit next to me again. She obviously didn't want to sleep with him and he stayed in the room. I felt bad for inadvertently c0ckblocking my friend and I left.

He didn't get laid that night. Sometimes it's hit or miss depending on the girl and the situation. This didn't feel like a winning situation for me, so I ended it. It doesn't matter HOW I did it. The point is I did.