"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Yeah... I think it's time...

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Time to take some time off and find myself again :)

I think I'm a person who feeds on others... I've been sick for a bit and haven't gotten out of the house in a few days. It's rough.

I need to take some time off (from life), find myself...come back a better human being.

I've done this before. The results were definitely to be desired...

:) wish me luck.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Leon Phelps

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2003
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
if you found yourself before... then how did you lose yourself?

lol sorry just had to say it

peace
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
good luck man, sometimes you gotta get away from the game to make everything simpler, like Jay-z (who I like as a rapper, but hate as a person) Have fun and I look forward to reading the next series you make when you come back. Take your time, we'll still be here when you return, don't rush it and feel like you owe us...
 

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
Dating messes way to much with your mind. Its fun, but once the battery is out, you just need to take a break and reflect. Finding yourself will help you achieve your DJ goals down the line, so you actually are just improving yourself. Go man, we'll miss ya.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top