Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ya'll seen this about the family plunged off a cliff in California?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is similar to a case that was on Netflix' "Confession Tapes."

A dude and his wife drove off a bridge (or something) no skidmarks, kids died, parents lived.

No evidence but the cops used clever cop interrogation pressure get a confession out of the guy, who later said the confession was made using cop jedi tricks, and wasn't true.

So you're saying that when two white people adopt six non-white kids, everybody driving off a cliff is a predictable event?

I doubt those two events would have a strong positive correlation.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how is this at all relevant to anything other than politics and whatever biases you have?
So you're saying that when two white people adopt six non-white kids, everybody driving off a cliff is a predictable event?
Race is not the point at all.

The point is the chaos that going against nature, and being stupidly liberal, causes in the long term. These kids were obviously SAFER living on the streets than with this warped, uber utopian super liberal gay couple. They probably set out to believe that this type of cross-sexual, cross-racial, cross-cultural and really just anti-natural arrangement would work, mainly to inflate their egos and whatever else their agenda might be. It ended in total disaster. Their were obviously many problems in the home, due to frustration, craziness, whatever you want to call it.

At the end of the day, going against nature does NOT work.

Last edited:

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At the end of the day, going against nature doing NOT work.
That's a pretty vague and therefore weak argument.

How do you define "nature?"

How do you define "work"?

Progress is not nature. Genetic engineering is not nature, but without it the world would starve.

Organ transplants are not nature.

Combustion engines are not nature.

Nuclear energy is not nature.

Fiat currency is not nature.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bias again....

In California (if adopted)... there is a 90 days same-race family requirement.

You can only adopt a ''other race'' child if you didn't find your own race within 90 days (so I guess they failed 6 times to find a white kid... and that's possible for various reasons)

Why black? They probably wanted to desperately show the ''new age family''

Why black? Black kids are 10 times more numerous in foster homes than any other colors and have the lowest placement rates. (25% of the general foster house in waiting kids pop)

Its the USA... so you have private organizations doing foster house. So I guess they just had a connection that provided them black kids.

It could be done since alot of placement home organizations are private (private thus to the highest bidder or owner choice) + there is more black kids available.

Also, adopting a kid is HARD especially same country kids... It's easier to adopt a kid in China than it is to adopt a ''canadian kid by canadian parents... white on white''... I bet it's the same in the USA

There is a marketable need:
There is even a ''Family Connections Christian Adoptions agency''....

Anything could have happen... but they seems to be a case of ''gated communities sheltered survivalist family''... these type aren't just reserved for gun owners or religious zealots.

Btw, if you are flesh and blood... you are natural... no matter your colors.... If that doesnt convince you.... Think about Cross-Breeding... if a white man has a yellow (asian) wife... they have a mixed kid.... He's natural cause it's possible without science to reproduce in a cross-breeding fashion

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Progress is not nature.
Some is, some isn't. It's not hard to define these things, we all know what works and what doesn't.

Genetic engineering is not nature, but without it the world would starve.
Not if we weren't breeding at such an unnatural rate.

Organ transplants are not nature.

Combustion engines are not nature.

Nuclear energy is not nature.

Fiat currency is not nature.
Not all of these things are good, but they can all be debated. I would say that if we didn't ruin our bodies doing unnatural things, then we wouldn't need organ transplants.

Engines are using materials from the earth. Why is it unnatural? Obviously being careless with pollution is not natural.

It's like a guy who says birth control isn't natural. Well he's right. We also wouldn't need it if we weren't screwing around in such an unnatural way.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not if we weren't breeding at such an unnatural rate.
Unnatural according to whom?

According to what metric?

I would argue that the only judge capable of judging what is natural and what is unnatural is nature itself, which I believe to be an organic and wholly unconscious non-sentient being.

And that "corrections" are not really corrections but merely shifts between one natural state and another natural state.

Eventually humans will no longer exist on Earth.

Will that be natural?

Looking back over the time before human existence and after human existence, what objective measures would you call natural and unnatural within that brief period of human existence?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unnatural according to whom?

According to what metric?

I would argue that the only judge capable of judging what is natural and what is unnatural is nature itself, which I believe to be an organic and wholly unconscious non-sentient being.

And that "corrections" are not really corrections but merely shifts between one natural state and another natural state.

Eventually humans will no longer exist on Earth.

Will that be natural?

Looking back over the time before human existence and after human existence, what objective measures would you call natural and unnatural within that brief period of human existence?
I think we are ultimately hitting against differing worldviews.

Of course, I believe in God the creator and don't go for evolution. While I don't believe that most of the stuff we do on this earth is affecting the atmosphere in any real way, I do believe you need balance and shouldn't go overboard.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course, I believe in God the creator and don't go for evolution.
Well, then that is where we differ. Staring with the "God created..." argument then there is a set of behaviors that are "good" and "not good."

According to the "God is Allah" version, (sharia law) charging interest on loans is unnatural and should be forbidden.

This would make the entire global economy (since it is based on debt backed fiat currency) unnatural.

I believe in the random evolution origin theory, that evolution is a long sequence of random events that create benefits between and within species.

Of course, the God argument requires you choose WHICH God is THE God, which isn't easy.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I believe in the random evolution origin theory, that evolution is a long sequence of random events that create benefits between and within species.
Evolution does occur, I believe it's specific to needs. I believe whoever created any living species did so with the intent for it to survive and adapt to changing environments.

And this is most natural.

Cross breeding is also natural, likely homo sapiens is the final product of cross breeding between various homo species.

What's unnatural for me is having 2 women as a couple raising children, there's an absence of masculine influences.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
They should have just left the kids alone. Sickening.