"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

"ya breath smells like doodoo"

heteropedro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2003
Messages
255
Reaction score
0
Jus playin. My question is, when you make out how do you get it so your breath doesent go bad within minutes of making out. I was making out before and her breath was really gettin nasty after a while. Either that or it was mine :eek:. So whats the best way to get your mouth smellin good so you dont have bad breath most of the time :D
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Sir Auron

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2003
Messages
69
Reaction score
14
Age
39
Location
Australia
M-I-N-T
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Dude you must be kissing some halletosis breath. yuck.
 

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2003
Messages
335
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Yeah, I can't fvcking stand that!

I don't care who she is...she should get a fvucking clue! I really don't know what to do when it's the girl who has the problem. I mean how do you bring it up to her? LOL

SuSHI.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
475
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
canada
dude bad breathe after making out is common, it happens all the time, its just like the saliva mixing, i guess but it happens with any girl (or guy whichever you prefer) that you make out with. after like 10-15 minutes it will start to taste a little wierd. even if you brush your teeth before, take a break and grab a mint or gum.
 
Top