Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

****y & Funny - so simple, it's deceptive.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most men who are learning to pick up women have no fvcking clue what '****y and Funny' is, as it relates to picking up women. I will explain the distinction now.

Okay, so I'm at this crowded ass cafe on the school campus.

There ain't no damn place to sit, so I'm incensed when I finally spot an empty table, some whitegirl sneaks right in snaps up the table! :mad: But she's alone, and I decide, 'why the hell not'. I move in. I ask if I can sit down. She looks uncomfortable, like she's neva seen a fvckin' Gook in her whole life. :rolleyes: :D "Okay," she chirps. Aiight, I sit down, and we both resume the "we're sitting 8 inches apart but we're ignoring each other game". That whole 'anonymity in close proximity' deal, like when you're in a crowded subway train.

After a few quiet minutes of coffee drinking and mutual reading I see a pretty blonde aquaintance I know just outside the cafe, so I step out to have a smoke with her. We chat, and I'm in a good mood now. I come back and she looks up. I smile and say,

"Did ya miss me?" (*wink*) ;)

Suddenly she's convulsing in giggles. :D She then starts asking me what I'm reading, what I study, where I'm from, etc. etc. etc. Literally 5 questions for every simple one I shoot back. Her IOIs are causing sparks and her carefully hair-sprayed coif is about to burst into flames! :D Note how 5 minutes before she thought I was some Mongol warrior out to rape her and steal her shyt. I get the phone number and bounce - Easy Peezey, Japaneezy. ;) She was literally glowing and flippin that blonde hair like a pancake, and I make a suave exit. But I'm not going to call her. I can definitely do better (HB 6.75 - beautiful body, hair and fashion sense, so-so face). Good practice, though.

The lesson in this? I'll tell you what it is.

I'll bet you guys didn't find that story funny in the least. Me neither. It's nothing mindblowing, by GUY STANDARDS. "Did ya miss me?" I mean come on! :D Right?

Nuh-uh. You are wrong. So why did she laugh, then? Why was she suffocating me with her attention? It's because the way females process humor is different from the way guys do it. Their '****y' is different from our '****y'. In other words, our 'G-Rated' version is their 'NC-17'.

When I said, "Did ya miss me?" - that I conveyed to her that I actually thought she might 'miss' a complete stranger like me when I was away for 5 minutes, was ****y in a SUBTLE WAY, and thus funny because I came off as a cheeky rascal. Women like to define subtley as wit - they are usually not witty enough to appreciate the kind of complex humor that get guys guffawing on the floor and walking away impressed. Most guys think that being ****y with a woman is the same thing as being ****y with a guy ("Naw, foo - yoo cayn't hang wit this.... hell naw. Yoo wish yoo could hang wit dis!") - and they come up with complex and ultimately over-aggressive/anti-social one-liners that make a woman roll her eyes or wrinkle her nose in disgust. I believe chicks call that "Trying Too Hard". :D

An fledgling DJ needs to realize this. Think like a chick. Think with SUBTLELY. Women are all about that. For example when she has sex on her mind or is flirting with a guy (let's assume they are talking about biology and animal behavior), she might start talking about the sex rituals of the Pacific Sea Turtle. To a guy that is incredibly dorky and ass-backward (like, what the fvck does that have to do with making a pass at someone? :confused: ), but to a woman that is totally logical.

Subtlety is the order of the day, gentlemen. Be subtle and witty when you do ****y and Funny.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Word to that.

I notice some of my "****y an funny" lines go WAY over a girls head. they kind of give a half hearted laugh with a stupid look on their face.

Tells me i gotta tone it down.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man.... I don't want to give the impression that I'm making a big deal about a lousy phone number. Don't get the wrong idea - the purpose of this post is to illustrate the correct execution of ****y and Funny in a non Pick-Up Venue scenario (Pick Up and non-Pick Up venues require different C&F and verbal styles).

Maverick001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
An fledgling DJ needs to realize this. Think like a chick. Think with SUBTLELY. Women are all about that.
jakethasnake,

Good example of C&F and getting the digits.

I have to take exception to the line about "think like a chick". No, a fledgling DJ, as you say, needs to learn what HE has to do with women to get the results that HE wants. That's it.

There's no need to think like a woman or even to understand how women think. All you need to know is what works with them for you. That's it.

Cheers,
Mav

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That 'think like a chikc' comment, is open to personal interpretation. You need to think like a lawyer, my friend. :D Take from it what you can personally, and don't stress over semantics and unimportant details.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump, one more time.

I'm not fishing for compliments or agreement - I just want these overzealous AFC Try-hards to know the difference between what "C&F" to a girl is, compared to "C&F" between guys.

hacx

Don Juan
Reaction score
BuMp:D

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A good example of how my attempt humor evidently went right over her head:

I made some comment (joking) about how she needs to try to stay sober at least some time during the holidays, and she writes back with this "I wouldn't really concider myself a drunkard, I only drink on occasions, I hope you don't think bad of me..."

:eek:

BLUEox117

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sazuki
Good point now that you bring it up.

Most girls never get the clever jokes etc.

They like funny world plays and little easy subtle things, I realize this even more now.

I have to work on this.

I once heard "hey that's Jake Lemon!".

Then I said "Huh?! Is he a lemon!?" and some blonde chicks cracked up!

I think that was stupid and far from funny lol but whatever floods her boat.
i found that funny,i guess im one step ahead, or is it cause im a blonde dude ?

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
generally speaking if you have a sarcastic sense of humor you by nature have somewhat already mastered the C+F

there's never a time where i don't crack a joke. or throw out something to make the girl laugh. Perfect story me and this HB were out at zoo lights some christmas thing cleveland does.

anyway she had said somethign about how pretty the lights are and i said

"yeah i admit they are, but they need a little something"

"what?"

"ya know a personal touch, ya know the lights that are broken, don't lite up right, flicker with 7 differnet colors each of them clashing with each other, ya know that personal touch"

i didn't even think it was that funny but she cracked up.. like i just told the worlds funniest joke ;)

Reaction score
Jake, nice line "Did you miss me?" This took confidence and you had it - at least in this instance!! You are correct - women perceive humor differently than men - subtle non-direct humor is sometimes the most effective!! Now do this on a HB9!!!

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women perceive humor differently than men - subtle non-direct humor is sometimes the most effective!!
Example, One hb8 says to me: "I think you're so funny because you never try to be". (exact words) I thought back and can't really remember anything I said that even remotely resembled humor, but o well.

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't get the joke you're suposedly telling then that isn't being C&F...remember you want the chicks to be laughing with you not at you...

Iguana

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like this post snake, I usually "try too hard" to be C&F.

Thanks, advice taken.

Iguana
Peace & Metal

Doc73

Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I have been realizing about C+F is that it does take a bit of practice and a lot of watching stand up comedians. Also, lets face it some people are more naturally gifted at it than others.

Me, I prefer the quality over quantity approach. I dont use C+F that often because, admittingly I am not quick with the wit. However, when I do use it, it comes off well and unrehearsed and usually leaves the girl unable to contain her laughter. For example, not too long ago I was my old gym, thinking about renewing my membership and was talking to one of the girls that worked there (hb8, really cute). She was being quite aggressive in pushing a three year contract so when I had a chance to speak I said "You know, you are really good at what you do. I bet that when you were little you won awards for selling the most Girl Guides cookies" It took her a minute or so before she could contain her laughter to respond :p.