Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

****y Funny NLP

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what the great thing about sex is?

When it pops into most peoples head, they just focus right in on it. If I were a hot sexy blode supermodel I could sex talk you right out of your house, car, and life savings.

Chicks are like that too, and I've been playing around with using patterns in a funny joking way.

Now, i know most of you will be against this, and i dont recommend you try this, but if you are one of those guys who can pull of being sexy and funny at the same time, then try this out on a chick you know. (not a stranger)

Make a pattern, but do it in a sexy funy way. So she doesnt realy take you seriously, but she still gets horny and excited from it.

I was talking to my chick friend, and somehow coincidentally on purpose i steered the conversation in a sexual direction :)

So she was like "well I walk around the house naked when i all alone."

And I was like "haha, Im going to order a pizza to your house when your alone, make some deliver boy *happy* :)"

she says: "No! I dont accept that, only if you are the delivery boy"

I say : "What! I am shocked and surprised that you would even SUGGEST that I stoop to that/ low a level! What You think, that Im just some guy who will wrap up.... this big thing in protective layers...then....... stick it in..........(pause) my car, and ........go down....... to someones house, and then ........really let them have it!"

:)

I said this with a ****y funny attitude and it seemed to work.

I would suggest making facial expressions like the girls from charlies angles when they are trying to be slutty/seductive, and sort of like austin powers type charisma, because that just adds to the funniness.

And the best thing is she automatically gets the sexual intent, even if he is kinda dumb.

And once you get sexually aroused, then it doesnt matter if that person was kidding or not.

So you guys play around with this and see what results you get, id really like some other peoples experiences with this. :)

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh, the little italics and boldness is just to express my tone of voice, then actual pattern syntax of the first sentance would be something like

... that you would suggest that i STOOP TO THAT LOW A LEVEL.

the italics is the weasel phrase, the CAPS is the command the bold is the desired state.

:D

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

my own creation!

and no field reports from anyone else? oh come on you guys, at least give it a try!

what are you...chicken? pu-kak!

Turbobird

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by oreo_renegade
You know what the great thing about sex is?

When it pops into your head, you just focus right in on it.
[/B]