"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

****y + Funny Example

DonJohn83

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 25, 2002
Messages
182
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
Hey Guys,

I just read one of the random tips on the Sosuave.com site about "Using the Plastic to go for Gold".

In proofing myself, I act as if my signing the debit receipt is me giving the clerk my autograph. For example, while signing my name, I'll say something like: "To Debbie, for all the CDs. Cal."
Just as an extention of this, i recall making a good C+F line to a girl who asked for my signature regarding a form i was filling out.

You know those promoters for nightclubs that hang around the queue with a clipboard and a pen asking if you would like to be a 'member' of the club and recieve free information in the mail...

Well she handed the form over to me and asked me to sign it along with my details... holding the pen as if im about to write, i said to her with a slight smirk... "who should i make it out to?".

A couple of chicks behind me giggled and it got a laugh out of the promoter girl. Ahhh C+F is the bomb.

Any of you fellas have spontaneous C+F examples such as this?? It'd be great to hear them.

DonJohn83
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Standing at a bar drinking when two hot chicks walk up and stand next to me they then proceed to check out the drinkchart for what to drink. They where checking out the shots etc and she turns to me and asks if I've ever tasted a "pantyremover" I answered somewhat untouched but a small smirk "No but it sounds fun, or sex on the beach is always good" ok it's hard to translate into english =) Anyways she bought a "pantyremover", when she got it she turned to me again and asked if I wanted to taste, so I took a sip from her straw. I didn't give her too much attention but she was really giving me signals. I don't remember to what but she said "You got that tall, dark and mysterious thing going ooon". And later the two girls where checking out the two bartenders and commenting on their asses and were like "nah those ain't good". Then they looked down on my ass and said "damn you have a nice ass". It was a really cool evening, we both handed c+f and teasing lines like that. She was leaning over to whisper into my ear all the time etc.
 

DonJohn83

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 25, 2002
Messages
182
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
They where checking out the shots etc and she turns to me and asks if I've ever tasted a "pantyremover"
I would have replied: Girl, i AM a panty remover :D
 

mrbreeze

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 19, 2003
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
I was driving… It was raining enough that I had the wipers on delay.

The sweet thing on the passenger side when standing is about 5 foot tall.

She said “Gee I hate the way your wipers stop right there in my way.”

I said “Well, maybe if you sit up.” (She was sitting up…lol)

Yeah, I got punched.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top