"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

****y + funny delivery

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2002
Messages
342
Reaction score
2
Age
42
when your acting your normal ****y + funny self and you deliver a comment is it best to smile after it or have a serious look on your face?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

lao tzu

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2005
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Location
china
just keep em guessing.
 

BoBa

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2005
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
If you use it alot like me, I sometimes smile and the times I don't it really makes them wonder if I'm serious or not, like what lao said.
 

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
if it is a joke, somthing that is obviously a joke, then keep it sincere it adds to the effect you need to say it sincerly for it to come out well but if it is a ****y comment, you do not want people to think you are being serious because this will look bad for you so say it in a way that makes it obvious you are joking.
 

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2002
Messages
342
Reaction score
2
Age
42
check mate kid ive seen you on this forum alot how you doing mate? smiling too much i think is bad but as u approach and give them a big warm grin i find this good.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Caesar

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 10, 2001
Messages
135
Reaction score
0
Location
Cloud 9
I had a c/f remark I wanted to share with you guys, but I forgot...doh.
 

Caesar

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 10, 2001
Messages
135
Reaction score
0
Location
Cloud 9
Ok I just remembered it. When she gives you the "I have a boyfriend excuse," I'd say "good, now I don't have to worry about you trying to get in my pants." How's that?
 

sybertiger

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2005
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Ever notice that the funniest comics are deadpan? Do that.

Maybe grin AFTER a couple seconds have past.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top