"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Y.E.S. to SEX

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
I was talking to a guy from work the other day, our work highly encourages goal setting as a means of improvement. In this list I see such things as :

- I make 15-20 deals a day.
- I drink 15$ of beer every day
- I have lots of SEX in the field
- etc

After reading the last one, I ask him, "So, how much sex in the field do you get?" He replies, "YES, eYecontace, Excitement, Seclusion."

So, this past weekend, I'm at the bar where I meet this girl... the whole conversation was sweet (and I didn't have a day off for the next two weeks... I did NOT want to go another 2 weeks without sex), the whole time I was holding intense eye contact with this girl. I got her talking about her hobby which happens to be snowboarding (GAWD Snowboarding is the easiest thing to talk about to get women in the mood) talked about different places, different mountains, the parties at night, etc. By this time, the bar was closing... a simple, "It's still early, lets keep this party going back at my place." Invited another couple over... We started making out a little bit in the ride.

Back at my place, we sat and chilled over a couple beers... the whole time keeping eye contact, then the subtle hint I needed, she licked her lips. "Listen, theres' a bed over there..." Went to my room... Let's just say I don't know what the other two did, but they were gone in the morning.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
shyt, I shoulda made this into a tip instead...

so simple and easy to apply.
 
Top