"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

****y And Funny

noviceplaya

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2003
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Yo I just read the bible and it helped a lot, but can any body give me some funny and ****y stuff to say.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Age
39
If youre ever on the phone and she tells you she's about to take a bath you could say.

"Go wash your dirty behind, then you can smell almost as fresh as me"
 
Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
896
Reaction score
0
Location
Fayetteville, Arkansas
Shut the f*** up!


thats a good one..he he

Just smart off to them in a playful and jokingly manner(which would probably be a neg-hit)

Just keep reading...
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
just think of something you would say when you are joking with your boys (but no slanderous comments) That oughta do. It is best when you come up with it on the spot. There are like tons of CF threads circulating in the HS foprum ANd DJ forum
 

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Just search for ****y and funny there are a bunch of threads.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Another one could be your car.
Tell her that she's almost as beautiful as _____ or whatever you prefer to call your car.

I've never tested that one though! The first one I tried and the girl laughed..told me goodnight and to call her the next day!
 
Top