Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

****y and Funny

markonoahu

Reaction score
Most people find that ****y and Funny (C+F) is a very effective technique when interacting with women. So here are a few idea's.

I am not saying anything here is absolutely true.
These are just my beliefs and you can 'pull' whatever you think will work for you and 'push' whatever you don't think will work.

Approach her and say something nice and then follow it up with something else that she may feel insecure about. For example, I love your teeth…….. but that hair….(disapprovingly). This sends mixed signal----------------------------------------------------------------
Excuse me, do you have the time? (Remember to take your watch off) Don’t EVER say, “Because I have the place”—that is so incredibly weak… she may laugh, but she KNOWS you are a complete loser.
------------------------------------------------------------
At a full coffee shop, or anywhere you have to sit:
May I sit here? <Yes>.ok, however, I must warn you though, (pause)… I’m wearing pheromones… do you promise to keep you hands to yourself (sly smile-laugh – be funny)
-------------------------------------------------------------
You are probably told this all the time… but. you’re kinda cute.... but what REALLY matters is, ARE you friendly?(Sly smile)
----------------------------------------------------------------
Other ****y and Funny responses:
She says, “I like you” or “I love you”
You can say, “I like (love) me too” or “I know” or “You should” (all done with a sly smile)
-------------------------------------------------------------------
She says, “When we going to go out again?”
You say, “I knew it, you just can’t get enough of me”
"What a nice ring (or watch or whatever)! Did you
get that in a happy meal?
If a woman says something that SHOULD be obvious to everyone, you say: "Heeelllllooo!...do I see blonde roots?", but if the girl really is blonde, you say, "I know your a blonde but dammmnnn.…….” (smile)
Her: “Do you have a pen?”
Me: “Ok, that wasn’t TOO obvious (have a knowing smile and hand her pen) my number is……...”
Her: "Do you have the time"
Me: "it's time for you to ask me my name" (smile)
She asks: "Are you a player?"
You answer: "Yes, I like sports and I go to the gym often"
You can ask her "directed" questions like, "So, what do you do for a living?" If she comes back with something that sounds high-falutin' you can bust her again. Let's say she says, "Oh, I'm a corporate attorney with a large law firm in the city." You can shoot back, "Oh, that's nice. And what do you want to do when you grow up”, however, if she comes back with something that is less impressive, don't bust her - she may be sensitive about it
??????????????You sometimes come across a girl who doesn’t want to answer a question because she may think you are prying or she may think she is revealing too much. For example, you ask a girl casually, “what time do you get off work?”, suddenly she becomes a little evasive and maybe even cold. Now is the time to act ‘knowingly’ and say (remember its how you say it more than what you say) , “oh I see…..come on, you think I have nothing better to do with my time than to show up here unexpectedly….I don’t think so……get over yourself girl (laugh).?????????/

OR

Be prepared for Caustic answers
When you initiate with enough women you are bound to come across an angry and negative woman. Be prepared to get the occasional ‘foul’ answers to your questions.

They sometimes give ‘brush off’ answers to weed out the weaklings. To many men get upset and feel rejected after she is ‘mean’ to you. The way you react to her ‘brush off’ says a whole lot about you. Now is the time to ‘kick in’ your Alpha Male skills to overcome her resistance by staying cool, using humor, enthusiasm and being ****y and Funny.

After you ask her name she may say, ‘None of your business’. Say, ‘Really, … that is my moms name’. (Smile)

You: ‘Where are you from?’
Her: ‘Nowhere’
You: ‘Oh, I used to live there’

HOW DO YOU GUYS RESPOND TO THESE "BRUSH OFFS?

My own RULES FOR SUCCESSFUL INTERACTING
Never use any kind of sexual ‘opening line’. Leave those ‘lines’ for the LOSER Beta Males. Use of these lines NEVER works and you look like a fool.
Instead,
Ask simple questions and give simple compliments.

Don’t talk to fast or too much. Don’t move too fast or fidget. All these things make you appear nervous, intimidated and insecure.
Instead,
Talk in a slow confident way. Think about what you are going to say. Gesture, move, and walk in a calm and relaxed way.

Do not give her direct answers, as they are boring and not very much fun.
Instead,
Answer questions with funny B.S. answers, for example if she asks what you do say,” I’m a stunt double for Brad Pitts butt shots” (sly smile), or, “I don’t want you to like me JUST for what I do”, or anything else as equally funny and obviously B.S. Also this approach makes you reveal yourself more slowly. Or, answer questions with questions, for example she asks, “what do you do?” you say, “are you trying to size me up for marriage already?, dammmnnn, slow down girl I just met you”.

Don’t compliment her more than once. Never say anything about how beautiful she is or how great a body she has. Don’t be a suck up.
Instead,
Compliment her once on something other than her looks. Say something nice about her clothes, shoes teeth, hair or eye shadow color.

Don’t stare at her breasts. Don’t call her babe. Don’t act as if you want to get laid. Don’t act desperate.
Instead,
Look at her face, her eyes, and her hair and then back to her eyes. On occasion check out her body (because you are, after all, still a man - - smile). Look at her as you would your mother. Innocent.

Don’t talk about ex-girlfriends, ex-wives, family, debt, past sexual exploits, sex, death, rape, religion or politics. Also don’t talk about sex, sports, computers, or anything else that may be ‘male’ only. Don’t say anything that implies violence. For example, “if I told you I would have to kill you” – Never say anything like that. Don’t ask questions like she is at an interview.
Instead,
Stay focused on fun, positive and witty conversation.
Talk about things that interest her. Take a genuine interest in what she says. Remember Communication Skills.

Do not think that all spaces of silence need to filling by the sound of your voice.
Instead,
Let her fill conversational voids occasionally, she has to ‘work’ too. What's more, this is a good clue to know how interesting this woman is.

Don’t let her 'control you' by throwing you off. Don’t get flustered. Don’t get angry or frustrated.
Instead,
Be in control of you, even if she ‘throws you for a loop’. Remain poised and cool and relaxed.

Don’t EVER ask her weak questions like,
‘How do you like me so far?’ ,Or, ‘what do you look for in an ideal boyfriend’, ‘What kind of men are you attracted to?’ , or, ‘So, am I your type?’, or, “How do you like me so far?”, or, “How do you think the date is going?”, or, “What do you think of me?”, or, “Do you have a boyfriend?”, or, “What qualities do you look for in a boyfriend?, or, “Did you had fun?”, or, “I hope you had fun?”, or, “Can I see you again?”
These types of questions make you appear pathetic and that you are begging for her approval and set you up for rejection.
Instead,
Adopt the ‘mindset’ that SHE should be asking YOU these type of questions.

Don’t tell her you have ‘feelings’ for her. Women find this annoying and you seem insecure and weak.
Instead,
Let her guess how you feel about her. Her imagination is a far better ‘tool’ than your words ever will be. A woman’s imagination is a magical thing. Let her guess.

Don’t be negative, critical, complain or whine.
Instead,
Be up-beat, positive, approving, tolerant and fun.

Don't talk for hours and hours.
Instead,
Keep the interactions on the shorter side. Always end all initiations, interactions and conversations first. This way you remain mysterious and busy.

Again these are just my ideas and they may or may not be correct. At the moment they seem correct to me.

Imbrondir

Don Juan
Reaction score
Neat.

"I work in |GOOD-JOB|"
"So what will you do when you grow up"

lol
Consider it stolen :D