Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

****y and funny in an LTR

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
is it good to keep ****y+funny throughout the entire relationship? how long should i keep it up for? should i just lay off of it a little bit more?

normally i wouldnt ask and i would just act through it my self but its an LTR.

thanks

ph00k

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'd also like to hear feedback on this stuff
just entered somethin with someone, and i am kinda a mean bastard, always joking around....

i don't plan on being AFC now that i'm in an r'ship, but i wouldnt want to be mean all the time. difficult to find that balance, what u guys think?

i think xomel has raised a valid q' here

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you guys are approaching this DJ stuff all wrong. Being a DJ doesn't mean that you're being someone else to get a girl. That's just crazy. If you're looking for a quick lay, some speed seduction stuff would work, but if you wanna be a DJ, you're just changing yourself for the better so that you are so content with life that people become naturally attracted to you.

Being a DJ is about self-improvement. You should change yourself FOR THE BETTER. You should understand all the mental programming the world has done to you while you've grown up and that nature never intended it to be this way and to act accordingly. If you're just being a mean bastard to get the girl, you're building a facade, not true to yourself and definitely not true to the woman who you are with. But hey, whatever works for you right?

If you entered a real relationship the right way, you shouldn't be asking yourself,

"Should I change back to the way I used to be?"

That change should have become you by now. If it isn't, then you're just lying to yourself. Jeez, be a man about it. Be who you are, if she doesn't like that, then forget her. You need to do what is for you.

Being an AFC means changing FOR HER. Being a DJ is changing for YOU. Who are you changing for this time? Who are you worried about losing? Definitely not your own integrity.

If you want a short answer, then you should be the man that she's known since DAY 1. For fell for you for all the reasons that made you you. While you're in the relationship, you should act like you have always acted. If it worked in getting the girl, why change?

If you want a long answer, ask yourself why you would want to be in a relationship when you can't really even be yourself. Maybe even drop the whole dating thing completely till your reestablish yourself and figure out what makes a man a man and what makes you you. It's all social programming, figure out what side of the table you want to be on.

Good luck with whatever you want to do.

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Am i the only person who doesnt agree with this. Just wondering. Being ****y and funny is what girls like in a guy but its not what teachers or parents like in a guy. Is it just an additude you put on but not actually who you are or how to be successful in life?

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do whatever you like, stop introspecting & retrospecting about your actions.

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your not C&F normally, dont play taht card. I am constantly C&F, with almost everyone. I know when to draw the line though, and I know when to be serious. It's nice to be C&F, but if that's not you, dont change that a/b yourself.

Women like honesty, dont be someone diff just to impress them. They will be more impressed by who you are and if you are honest. Women can always sniff out a fake. And if they do, they will bail quick

My advice: just be yourself, play your game w/ your cards, and dont change who you are for a girl, no girl is ever worth it. (i found that out the hard way)

hope iv helped ya

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes its important to keep ****y and funny throughout the relationship. Although the frequency and the intensity you do it with should mellow out a little bit since you already know she is into you and will be with you if you guys are in an LTR and the whole purpose of C+F is to trigger that attraction which you already have accomplished so you can ease off of it as you get deeper and deeper into the relationship.

PS. But I never said stop being a challenge and become an AFC!

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NRM is dead on.

women are an addition to your life, not the base. live your life, as a man, the way you please. if a girl digs you, let her come along for the ride. let her enter your world - its cool to share the experience (of dating, LTR, marriage, etc) but only do it if its what YOU want.

hold great expectations of yourself. nobody's perfect, but you must live your life to the fullest. if she turns out less than you expected, dont be afraid to let her go. there are plenty more women out there.

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait a second bro..

****y and Funny is making funny jokes but its mostly about having FUN. And no you shouldn't stop anything. If its fun for both of you guys and you are laughing together, then its a good thing. It keeps spice in the relationship.

Stop looking at every little action you make with her because your acting like its your wife for 25 years and you want to grow old and grey with her. Snap out of that **** because she needs you not the other way around.

Realize that you can do no wrong.. I realized that **** and I only do Fun things and crack alot of jokes and if the girl no likes I move on and set her straight.

She's with you the man of her dreams.. understand??

tatlongxxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was or im a AFC. if i change myself, will my bit*h GF be attracted to me.
I am slowly changing myself by measuring it if needed only. what i meant is, if i use my effort yesterday i will effortless today. is this will help?