Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

****y and funny being overused

Thatfeel21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I see way to often on this board about using ****y and funny statements. I feel that this technique is abused most of the time. I find it outlandish that ppl literally run onto here to ask members what the perfect C&F response is/would of been. Heres a tip:
It doesn't matter.
Constantly trying to be ****y and funny is fukkin fake. Eventually you're gonna have to show her that you are mature and capable of answering a simple question without dodging it via C&F.
Instead of trying to be C&F, aim for charming.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why I hate David DeAngelo's advice. He makes it like it's the pinnacle of success with women. It's not. It enhances the relationship and may even be used as an ice breaker, but although he often claims that ****y and funny isn't the be end of it all when it comes to women, he still comes across that way. This results in a lot of men centering around their game using ****y and funny, looking for the perfect opportunities to use it, and wasting time the night before a date coming up with lines to use. It has happened to many people on this board. It's happened to me.

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too much C&F makes you seem like a con artist. And C&F is also kryptonite to the insecure woman.

Charming is the height of your aspirations.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think more along the lines of the coquette or the rake. I USED to "charm" but that's too nice-guyish for me now. I think in seduction terms only these days. It's kind of a way of life, to be used on women And men. The art of sales, is a money maker, a ***** maker. I like to be the pliable unattainable structure, like water. She's gotta want my body more than gold before the night's over.

playerone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe if you're naturally ****y and funny, it's all good. But then again, it will only reach its fullest effect when you use it casually, not in every sentence you say. When there's an opportunity ahead of you to tease her, be C&F, do it. You should be C&F like it's a muscle reflex. If it just doesn't occur to you that way, don't try too hard.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of his lines are way too corny. I would never say half of his stuff to girls. Mixing in a funny line here and there is ok, but I agree, people go way overboard on his stuff. There is SO much more to attraction than C&F. Though in his books he talks about other things that are worth mentioning.

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being ****y and funny isn't about memorizing a bunch of lines. It's about a state of mind. You should be in a lighthearted and easy-going mood. It should always be done with a smile and the girl should be laughing. If she isn't laughing, she obviously doesn't find it funny.

It's really not that hard. I'm sure most of us here love to bust on our close male friends all the time. It's the same principle with chicks. The only difference is that you might want to tone down the vulgar language and potty humor a little.

It's great because it keeps her attention and it also communicates to her that you don't put her on a pedestal; you're not trying to impress her and it's up to her to prove herself to you.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People also forget that being ****y and funny doesn't only have to involve trying to insult the women. I remember a girl that wanted to watch a movie with me but I already had plans with my little brother to watch a movie. I was telling her things like "Yeah this person makes my heart spiral and makes me happy more than anyone else in the world." She kind of had this face on her like "Okayyyyyy....." then I showed her a picture on my phone and she was like "Awwwwwwww". It sounds like it's just cute if anything, but it shows that you're disqualifying her.

There's another time when this girl wanted me to give her a piggyback ride and I acted like a wimp rubbing my arm while saying in a wimpy voice "I dunno, I'm not very strong, I might drop you and hurt you." She knew that I was joking though.

Mr CIDH

Don Juan
Reaction score
C&F is handy to
- get attraction from a woman you barely know
- show her in a fast way your no "clingy alpha"
- handy to break the ice on difficult topics
- avoid/win "female tests". nonsense answers get rid of those fast and it makes you get credit if you do it right

C&F shouldnt be all of it, but its dang handy to create fast initial attraction & make stuff easier.
Its fun to do.. smartass some chick out and see her reaction.

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thatfeel21 said:
I see way to often on this board about using ****y and funny statements. I feel that this technique is abused most of the time. I find it outlandish that ppl literally run onto here to ask members what the perfect C&F response is/would of been. Heres a tip:
It doesn't matter.
Constantly trying to be ****y and funny is fukkin fake. Eventually you're gonna have to show her that you are mature and capable of answering a simple question without dodging it via C&F.
Instead of trying to be C&F, aim for charming.

C+F has never been a good idea. I mean when used properly it _can_ work, but VERY few men know how to tease without looking like a jackass or even should bother to try in the first place.

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it interesting that people need to "ask" what the proper response is to be C+F. As a naturally ****y person, I don't need to stop and think about what to say, because if I did, that would be totally unnatural. Being unnatural is soooo much worse than being yourself, even if you aren't c+f.

And by the way, trying to assume the persona of a c+f guy without actually being that type of guy is horribly fake. Sure, women like c+f guys...if thats what the guys ACTUALLY ARE. If that is not what you are, then do yourself a favor and don't do it.