Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"****y and Funny:" A Myth Destroyed

Reaction score
Guess who, sportsfans... ;)

The Matrix... Reloading.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nocturnal
Hmm I wonder who it could be!
Me too...

;)

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im naturally always very funny in real life, but i have a hard time mixing it in with ****yness ( since im not really confident yet).. so i gotta work on that of course.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Up to the freaking top you go to!!! Read this Sebastian, read this!

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Due to the chance of this being deleted due to time, Matrix has requested me to bump this for it to stay in the High School bible. Thank you.

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jester
I posted this awhile back

"This ****y Funny BS"
http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21810&highlight=****y

good personal insights matrix.
jester i agree with you 100%, but charm is just another way of saying "really good social skills". that should be the first goal anyway, and is usually where the problem lies to begin with. charm needs to be developed on different levels, such as conversational skills, body language, hygiene, etc. if amost of the newbies have problems with social skills, you can't just say "be charming." there is way too much that makes up "charming" for someone that far away from it to understand. when i get around to it i'm going to write a post that basically entails exactly what someone with a developed personality is composed of and how to get there. it's not going to be easy though I can tell you that..

October

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump.

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Matrix: Revolutions
Guess who, sportsfans... ;)

The Matrix... Reloading.
haha...you have THREE usernames...great...more of you ;)

good post AC

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Antichrist_Star
Yes... you read right. Now I know what you are thinking... "Are you kidding me Reloaded... you are trying to dispel one of the most coveted tools in a Don Juan's arsenal?" That would be correct. I think the whole "****y and funny" idea as gotten way out of hand and I will explain what it really is. It's not that I am saying that it is a bad thing to use... it's just that I am almost certain that 95% of you guys are using it wrong and are probably wondering what the heck is going on. I have seen guys use this technique more and more incorrectly ever since I have been in the field trying to complete those missions you guys have been sending me on.

First realize this: "****y and Funny" is not a technique... it is an attitude. If you are not a "****y" person (like me) or a "funny" person (also like me) then this technique will only come off as mechanical and very fake. Understand that although women are not very logical creatures... they are better bull**** spotters than we could ever be... and believe me, if you are not any of those two things naturally or have become them over time... they will know it. For example: everyone that knows me, knows that I am a very arrogant individual (sue me) it is a point that I do not attempt to hide... realize that arrogance and bragging are two very different things. I am extremely (and most people think overly so) confident in my ability however I do not feel the need to reinforce to people how great I am every five minutes. People just know that I am a ****y guy when they first meet me. Notice the difference? Girls can notice my ****iness before I even speak a word... now here's the kicker: Many people are put off by ****iness, however because I am a funny guy and I do not take myself seriously people accept my arrogance.

Bottom line is this: This technique is pretty much useless you are a ****y person and a funny person. I never even knew that "****y and funny" was a Don Juan technique because it has come so natural to me now for about a year and a half. I never say to myself, "I wonder if I should say something ****y yet funny to this girl?" That is just the way I am as a person ever since I stopped being such a chump. A true seducer has to make his seduction seem natural... not mechanical. That "fake it, until you make it" crap may work in HS... but past that people can smell a phony miles away. Whenever I see guys try to be "****y yet funny" I just have to laugh... especially when I know these people personally... it looks so fake and I know girls can tell if I can. So remember guys: either become an arrogant, yet witty person... or learn different techniques to get women.

Second realize this: If you have this attitude naturally... understand that it cannot work effectively if done over and over and over... etc. Girls will think that you are some kind of joke (I have learned this the hard way... believe me) Unfortunately at some point you have to give people some kind of substance. In order to compensate for my arrogant, brash, crazy exterior... when people get to know me a little better, they see someone who is a little sensitive and is actually a very deep thinker. When people get to know me better... especially girls, I always throw them bits and pieces of someone who just isn't completely arrogant. You have to learn to vary your rountine a little... because let's face it... even someone who always makes you laugh... gets boring after awhile.

It's back to the field my friends... I shall return.

The Matrix: Reloaded
and so i conclude,
BE YOURSELf.

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pap said:
ME: Yo. What's up?!?
HB: Hey.
ME: So the party's over here.
HB: I dunno.
ME: No, no, no. I mean, the PARTY is OVER HERE (sp).
HB: Haahhahahahaa. Yes. It looks like it is over here.
ME: Hey there, champ. This is the ****in A-crowd. A-crowd. [I take off my red sunglasses and put them on my face and then snub my nose in the air]
HB: Hahahahaa.
ME: Aww. You are sweet, kid. You laugh at my jokes. I...love...you......unconditionally.
HB: Hahahaahaaha.
ME: You know what...I am going to adopt you. No. Whoa, whoa, whoa. That doesn't sound right. I am going to marry you...then...I am going to divorce you...and take half of your money.
HB: Well, hopefully you are very rich...cuz I'll take half of your money too.
ME: Well, on second thought...I think we should stick together. Kiddo, you stick with me...and we'll go a long way.
HB: Hey, what's your name? Who do you know here?
ME: I'm Papa. Well, my roommate went to high school with a guy here named Christian.
HB: Cooool. I know Christian.
ME: Wow, you are tooooo cool, rocky.
HB: Hahahaaha.
ME: My God, I am getting soooooo hot (sp).
HB: Yeah.
ME: Yeah...I mean look at all the steam coming off me. [I am referring to the fog].
HB: It's probably me...my body just gets so cold and the heat in this house is so hot that it causes all this fog.
ME: I don't think we'll get along...we are too similar.
HB: Hahahahahaha.
ME: You know what, my friend, Craig, he was just on Elimidate.
HB: Oh...my...god...I love Elimidate. Was he the contestant or the guy the girls were chasing after?
ME: He was a contestant...in fact, it's the funniest thing...he sent me the show in an email. Here [taking out my clie] write down you email address and phone number and I'll send it to you.
HB: Sure. [she writes the info down].

RING RING [my cell phone rings]...It's my roommate and he's calling me away from the chick. I decide to eject and head across the street.

Tom's talking up the party across the street...saying it's ALL young, hot, horny FRESHMAN and SOPHOMORE girls. He was RIGHT!!! Kick-ass!

After rolling around the party and doing standard short-set theory for amassing social proof...I walk outside with some beers and start chatting up girls. Tom runs into a chick that he has been making-out with so I find a hottie 2-set of my own.

ME: Hey, what's up, homegirls. [I open with high fives]
HB1: Hey, buddy.
HB2: What's up.
ME: [spin HB2] So it looks like the party has just arrived (sp).
HBs: Hahahaha.
ME: Hey there, kiddos...of course it has...we're ****in champs (sp).
HBs: Yeah.
ME: Yeah. [then I run the A-crowd routine] Whoa, whoa, whoa. I can only stay and talk for 30 seconds, but I want to get a female opinion on something. I'm thinking about living with girls next year.
HB1: Oh. You should be very careful. Are these girls going to be jealous if you bring girls home with you?
HB2: Girls can be very problematic to live with you know.
ME: Yeah, I am not sure. I met these girls from the Badger Herald newspaper and I'm not sure if it's a good idea cuz I don't know them.
HB2: You better be careful...you are meeting girls you don't know.
ME: Well, hey there, Rocky...you know I am a shy guy.
HB2: No you're not
ME: You're right. [high five] You are my new ****in homegirl. [I wrap my arm around her]
HBs: Hahahahaha.
ME: Yeah. You know what. I...LOVE...YOU...unconditionally. I am going to adopt you...know I can't do that...I am going to marry you...but then I'll divorce you...and take half your money.
HBs: Hahahahaa.
ME: No, we should stick together, kid. We'll go a long way.
HB1: I am HB1.
HB2: I am HB2.
ME: I am Papa.
HB1: So what's you major?
ME: Guess.
HB1: I dunno, business.
ME: Close.
HB1: Economics.
ME: Yes.
HB1: Cool.
HB2: How did you get the name Papa?
ME: Well, have you ever seen the movie, Chevy Chase's Las Vegas Vacation?
HBs: Yes.
ME: Well, in the movie, there is this 18 year old guy, Nick Papageorgio, who wins $1 million in the lottery...and he spends his money on an entreage...and large parties...so my friends named me after him...cuz when I was a Freshman Geek...that's what I used to do.
HB1: Hey, I am a freshman.
HB2: Yeah.
ME: Oh, you guys are cool. [me looking away and coughing] DORKS!
HBs: Hahahahahaa.
HB2: So what year are you?
ME: Senior.
HB1: So what are you going to do for work.
ME: Well, I will have 2 jobs, a fun one, and one for money.
HB1: What are they?
ME: Which one do you want to know, the fun one or the business one?
HB1: Both. You are marrying my girlfriend so I have to know.
ME: Hey, **** this [back turn with a glance behind my shoulder]. I am going to go pickup guys now.
HBs: Well, that's cool...we love each other.
ME: [turning around] Whoa, whoa, whoa. Careful there, champs. This Rocky might get aroused.
HB1: Ok. So what's your job?
ME: Well, I am an ass model.
HB1: Really?
ME: No...DORK!
HB1: Hahahaha. Well, I am sooo gullible.
ME: Well, I don't think we'll get along. We are too similar. We're both champs.
HBs: Hahahaha.
ME: Yeah. You ever see that movie Pearl Harbor...you know that scene where Ben Affleck is looking at the airplane. Well, that's my ass. [props to Craig for this]
HBs: Hahahahah.
HB1: Oh, baby! Well, let's get a feel to see it. Come on, HB2, let's check this ass out.
ME: [turning around while HBs feel my ass]
HB1: Oooooo. It's nice and tight.
HB2: I like it very much.
ME: Mmmmmm.
HBs: Hahahaah.

[some guy pulls HB1 away so I'm left isolated with HB2]

ME: You ****in rock, kid. You really are my ****in homegirl.
HB2: Yeah. Coool.
ME: Yeah...you know my friend Craig was just on Elimidate...he sent it to me in email...it's the funniest thing.
HB2: Really? That's soooo cool!
ME: Yeah...here [take out my Clie] write down your phone number and email address...I'll send it to you.
HB2: Cool. I'd like that.
ME: You know what...I want to see you again, do you want to see me.
HB2: Yeah. Here I'll give you my cell phone and home phone. Call me multiple times and leave lots of message for me cuz if I am out then I'll have my cell phone so you'll want to contact me at both phone numbers.
ME: Hmmm. Ok. We'll see about that. Yeah, well, you know, I am going to Toronto in a few hours.
HB2: Cool. I love Toronto so much.
ME: Yeah...I am visiting my friend 26...he's called 26 cuz he is 26 years old...he's a funny guy. In fact, he is in the Guinness Book of World Records for giving the most high fives in 4 hours...we went to this notorious club called Guvernment....and he had a guy follow him around to tally it all.
HB2: That's so cool. I have fun friends like that too..
ME: Yeah...the coolest part is that he met his new girlfriend there...and now he sends me emails asking for dating advice.
HB2: Sweet!

[my roommate calls me again on his cell phone and he wants to go back to the other party...so I get ready to eject]

ME: Well, I gotta go back to the party across the street. That was my roommate.
HB2: Cool. Call me when you get back into town.
ME: I will, kid. [transition to 100 Percent Handshake Spin Makeout Move...and then eject to the other party]

I stay at the party and work short-set method some more...the coolest part of the end of the night was there was this one HB9 who Tom and I were working...remember, we are competing for high fives and kisses...and it's almost the end of the night.

ME: [high five]
HB: What's up?
Tom: [high five...and reciprocal kisses on the cheek]
ME: Whoa, whoa, whoa. Come here homegirl. [100 Percent Handshake Spin Makeout]
HB: Ooooo.
ME: Yeah. You are my ****in homegirl.
HB: Hahaha. Cool.
ME: Yeah. But you know what, I'm not sure if I can hang with you...we are too similar. Wait up, do you have cable?
HB: Yeah.
ME: Sweet!!! [High five] I love you!
HB: Hahahah.
ME: Yeah...I am marrying you...and then divorcing you and then taking half your money.
HB: Hey there.
ME: Look champ. You know what, **** that. Stick with me kid and we'll go a long way.

[An UG comes by with some guy]

UG: Hey, what's going on here.
HB: We are talking about relationships.
ME: Yeah. That's right, you are my ****ing homegirl. [I give the girl another kiss and we start tonguing each other down]
UG: Hey. Get off my girlfriend. Her boyfriend is standing right behind her. [apparently the guy the UG was with was her boyfriend]
ME: Sweet! High five, bro. [the chump gives me a high five]

I eject from the set and the AFC drags the GF and UG outside of the house party. Hahaha. It was a pretty sweet night...house parties are sooo easy to hookup. And nobody wants to get in fights cuz everyone thinks that you are friends with others' friends...so you can makeout with a guy's GF right in front of him. However, I guess this works outside of house parties too...and even if things went down, I have wings to back me up. Oh, I LOVE the GAME!
WOW Papa!

You have NO PERSONALITY! You are just filled with canned material, now aren't we?

It's the same lines and same routines OVER and OVER and OVER again. Congradulations Papa!

:rolleyes:

On a side note, why does this thread sayy it's started by The Matrix: Reloaded, but when you open the thread it is started by some moderator?

Reaction score
First of all hats off to Matrix or Antichrist for actually posting a good thread that's actually WORTH my time, wish more ppl would post useful threads instead of the same stuff over and over. All these newbs/ trolls have posted so much cr@p that I thought the high school forum was gonna close.
I agree with B-Lemon, Papa no offense but those were lame. It's suppose to be a combination of ****y+funny not just funny or plain dumb, u'll end up as an "friend" or just a source of entertainment. What are you doing sarging on Ugly and HB1-2 anyways, stop wasting your energy. Lastly, don't repeat the same joke over and over again it's WICKED lame...

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
B-Lemond said:
WOW Papa!

You have NO PERSONALITY! You are just filled with canned material, now aren't we?

It's the same lines and same routines OVER and OVER and OVER again. Congradulations Papa!

:rolleyes:

On a side note, why does this thread sayy it's started by The Matrix: Reloaded, but when you open the thread it is started by some moderator?
Yeah... you are right about what you said about Papa, but hey... whatever works.

And it says that because 'The Matrix: Reloaded' (who was/is) a moderator and The Antichrist_Star are the same person. :)

**** man... where did you guys dig this thread up from? Haha

AS

WilliamC

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have actually tested the theory of ****y and funny out on a girl...
This is what I did, I actually insult and tease a girl for a few days online something like this..

hey ugly, studying for exams?

Please don't beg me to wish you luck for your exams.

She actually laughed alot most of the time... but here comes the part where I ask her for her opinion on my personality.

First question how do u like my ****y personality for the past few days or weeks? rate 1 -10

she gave 7

how do u like my humor? 1-10

how would u fall for a guy with the personality i currently have?

and she added because i like gys who are more serious and encouraging,
and give me sense of security.

What The Antichrist_Star is true about being ****y and funny without any substance is true. Woman like humor, but too much of humor would show that there's actually nothing beneath the humor.

However, The true key to dating here would be giving the girl a sense of security whereby security may mean different thing to different girl. being ****y and funny is just an attitude to break the ice and start an interesting conversation with a girl.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WilliamC said:
I have actually tested the theory of ****y and funny out on a girl...
This is what I did, I actually insult and tease a girl for a few days online something like this..

hey ugly, studying for exams?

Please don't beg me to wish you luck for your exams.

She actually laughed alot most of the time... but here comes the part where I ask her for her opinion on my personality.

First question how do u like my ****y personality for the past few days or weeks? rate 1 -10

she gave 7

how do u like my humor? 1-10

how would u fall for a guy with the personality i currently have?

and she added because i like gys who are more serious and encouraging,
and give me sense of security.

What The Antichrist_Star is true about being ****y and funny without any substance is true. Woman like humor, but too much of humor would show that there's actually nothing beneath the humor.

However, The true key to dating here would be giving the girl a sense of security whereby security may mean different thing to different girl. being ****y and funny is just an attitude to break the ice and start an interesting conversation with a girl.
calling a girl "ugly" is not ****y and funny. its ****y and asshollish and retarded. to be truly ****y, dont act like ur on a mission to prove youre ****y. be smooth about it. i prefer calling chicks "woman", its kind of a nice middle ground that kinda agitates but not enough to fuss about.